Another lackender order placed

/ Another lackender order placed #41  
bubenberg:

<font color=red> tree sheer, platform to trim branches and high bushes</font color=red> Yes, a tree shear! And a work platform! With Power Dumper too maybe? I want one.

<font color=red> if you can swivel that thing </font color=red> Sure can, note the gimbal & "reins" on my sketch.

<font color=red> your lunch wrappers, starboecks coffee cubs, coca cola cans from your crew</font color=red> And here I thought recycling bins were just for under the kitchen sink. A truly sensitive grabber, will it pick up an egg?

With all this automation we'll all need to a personal trainer for some exercise.

/ Another lackender order placed
On our Starboeck trip to Spencer N Y to see one attachment for the Lackender backhoe we will if you would like and pick you up to see this thing.

log grapple for skid steer

The Valby skid-steer grapple has an opening of 50 inches, and a rotator with over 700 lbs. of torque. Optional grapples and rotators with openings from 50 to 100 inches can be viewed by clicking here. It requires two sets of hydraulic outlets from the skid-steer. One set runs the continuous rotator, the other set opens and closes the cylinder. This attachment enables the skid steer to be used for moving and stacking chores on the landing, or in the yard. The skidding grapple has a universal mounting plate.

Wait what i found for the ditch mower for compact tractors and skid steers.

To satisfy one aspect of your desire for exercise here is a perfect way to do both work and exercise:

THE ASCENDER
Technical Specifications

Three mast lengths available (17, 21 and 25 feet) which allow pruning to 22, 26 and 30 feet, respectively, with our short saw. Each ascender comes complete with mast, pedal power unit, safety harness and line, and all other hardware with extras. Total weights, 51, 56 and 61 lbs. respectively. (saw not included)

http://www.futureforestryprod.com/products/ascender.htm

me i will try to automate the thing via hydraulics

Sedgewood for your perusal <font color=red> platform to trim branches and high bushes </font color=red>
Work platform available in two sizes comply with OSHA regulations. Each unit comes with four 4in. x 2in. mold-on rubber casters for portability. 60in. high expanded metal back, dual locking gate and four-way safety treadplate. Both also have 4in. high kick plate, safety instruction sign, 42in. high hand rail with 21in. mid-rail and 36in. safety chain to attach to fork truck. Tine locks lock platform to forks. 2.5in. H x 7.5in. W fork pockets. Truck ship. U.S.A.

Sedgewood you think i was kidding! As promessed here is the ditchmower:

http://www.vmc-mow.com/

see you on sunday but i am only bringing a tree to be cut into boards and a Kubota ZTR for Charlie to try, no new gadgets this time.

hrl

Charlie, while talking (per phone) to the finish rep for valby he indicated that most skidsteer owners only buy the rotator and the grapple combination Valby GR-36 at $1190 and mount it to the backhoe rather then paying for the total skidsteer attachment of $2500.

for further info:

http://www.valbysales.com/index.htm

/ Another lackender order placed #47  
Hans:
Check with PT on the new dump trailer, have not seen it on their web site. Are they making different sizes?
PJ

you should know things will be done in do time "down here". you won't believe how many times i asked them to finally post a picture ... i will try again on Monday next. but i have tried longer to get the exact nomenclature for the hydraulic filters ... oh well

wish me luck

We made the front page of TBN again

Thanks for the well wishes, please put your thinking cap on and make a X-mas, hanuckka list for all your needs, concerns and wishes and get it to Charlie, John or me NLT early Sunday morning (3 November 2002)