Andrew Camarata

/ Andrew Camarata #361  
The one thing I observe with YT video's is in a lot of them, the 'producer' of the video is very amateurish and puts it out there for the word to see.

Oh come on. Watch the view if your expectations aren't met.

/ Andrew Camarata
Classic Andrew.... "that gap is a little too big, we are going for pristine"

(fixing the bumper from dragging the trailer up the hill....

OMFG, it's really good (the battery charger).

/ Andrew Camarata #367  
I assume he meant it as funny (the gap) What got me was the alternator, Ill never know but it seems it could have just been a bad connection on the hot post. It had the green crustys as they say and the terminal itself looked bad. The alternators bearing sounded bad but they can be replaced cheaply. But his time is money.
Classic Andrew.... "that gap is a little too big, we are going for pristine"

(fixing the bumper from dragging the trailer up the hill....

OMFG, it's really good (the battery charger).
s)

/ Andrew Camarata #368  
Im not sure if this a trend but his latest video

Appears to be a repeat. Or part of one of his older videos. While still interesting, I guess he is at a point of ''re-runs"
Not sure if this for lack of videos to upload or not,
Im old but not old enough not to remember and watch the show again LOL

/ Andrew Camarata

Wow, Wow, wow... So this is his "B" rated video list and just past 24 minute mark he talks about learning to flying helicopters that were built from the 1970's

The main part is justifying ripping the car apart... and recycling it.

/ Andrew Camarata #370  

Wow, Wow, wow... So this is his "B" rated video list and just past 24 minute mark he talks about learning to flying helicopters that were built from the 1970's

The main part is justifying ripping the car apart... and recycling it.
Ill have to check that out. About the hint to heli....I wonder if he is just putting that in there to see how many people are listening really close.He just continues to add equipment to his hoard. And so does Diesel Creek.lol

Is that his friend Jesse's truck (white tractor)? This Jesse doesnt have videos often but he does a good job on them when he does.