Andrew Camarata

/ Andrew Camarata #291  
When they were putting the ROPS on? and his helper didn't notice the wiring connectors in the way...ouch. You could tell he was a little annoyed with that guy.

/ Andrew Camarata
When they were putting the ROPS on? and his helper didn't notice the wiring connectors in the way...ouch. You could tell he was a little annoyed with that guy.

This is the other guy's video that was helping Andrew... video is a bit slow but gave credit to Andrew for not blowing up about the wire connector. Also, it shows them fixing it in the end...

/ Andrew Camarata #293  
A new video from Andrew, this time using the big loader as well.

Well, he does really well. But heavy equipment on sliding or rolling rock pile makes me sweat. Looks like that might be a 977.

/ Andrew Camarata #294  
if you notice all his tires and tracks are worn out. I am curious for guys that run these machines for a living, how much power he is giving up, i know this rock wall is hard, but i guess i expect more. His new loader tires are bald, and the motors don't always sound like they are working too hard..

/ Andrew Camarata #295  
if you notice all his tires and tracks are worn out. I am curious for guys that run these machines for a living, how much power he is giving up, i know this rock wall is hard, but i guess i expect more. His new loader tires are bald, and the motors don't always sound like they are working too hard..

Wheel loader wheels don’t typically have much if any tread. They’re designed for loading in quarry’s on solid rock not working in dirt. Especially the big ones like that. Track loader and excavator tracks don’t have big grousers either. They’re only about 3/4 inches tall when they’re new.

/ Andrew Camarata #296  
I was looking at those rear tires and thinking he'd have a lot more traction if it had some tread left, you could see the tires spinning. Seemed like the wrong kind
of tires for working in that mud for sure.
And what do you know, he felt the same way and at the end the new tires came on. Bet they cost a lot, but seemed like he had more traction afterwards

I think he still is best with that big excavator, he keeps coming back to it to finish the job.
makes you wonder what's next?

/ Andrew Camarata #297  
Those tires look typical for mining or quarry work, which is what that machine is normally used for.

They aren’t bald. Deeper lugs would get torn to shreds in mining operations.

/ Andrew Camarata #298  
He could have bought a place around here and he wouldn't have needed to move a mountain. No mountains to move. Not as much fun though.

/ Andrew Camarata #299  
Those loader tires were slick - maybe not bald or worn out. They did a lot of sliding in the mud. He may just use them and resell the loader when finished. But he keeps adding a lot of older equipment. And dozer tracks were worn slick also. Makes me wonder about the whole undercarriage. But looks like he can't loose with low investment eq if he keeps working on them and trading or selling what he doesn't get fixed. I hated to see him on that sliding shale. With slick tracks.

/ Andrew Camarata #300  
Just watched his latest episode, another oldie but goodie. Strictly entertainment for me. Far as girlfriend goes, a dog is usually better company.