Andrew Camarata

/ Andrew Camarata #231  
Meh. I started watching his channel because I liked seeing how he cuts in and lays a driveway, or bridge over a creek, etc. Building the container castle was a fun vid too. But when he brush hogged a riding mower right next to his dog, I just thought it was f^&*ng stupid, and makes me less inclined to watch again.

Whistlin diesel on the other hand, I watch intentionally, to see him destroy trucks. Oddly satisfying.
meh

/ Andrew Camarata #232  
Agree up to your last paragraph.

They’re both idiots.

/ Andrew Camarata #233  
Agree up to your last paragraph.

They’re both idiots.

I would hardly classify getting paid well to destroy stuff and go to truck shows as being an idiot.

/ Andrew Camarata #234  
I enjoy Andrew's videos but have to admit being fairly horrified to see some of his safety violations. It's amazing to me that he hasn't injured one of his dogs yet. I mean, he was using a brush hog to destroy a washing machine and lawnmower with his best friend (dog) right next to the mayhem.
Hey that washing machine was already destroyed when he did a repair on it few months back:)

/ Andrew Camarata #235  
I've never even seen him wear the socks!! Usually just barefoot!
He wore socks during the winter in Montana episode. He also wore sandals one episode but I forget where they were.

/ Andrew Camarata #236  
this is pretty tame
his high rez video is super, and good audio too.
such a pretty area of the country to work in
trees and rocks

/ Andrew Camarata #237  
I'm sure there are some that thinks this is reckless. They will be along shortly to let us all know.

/ Andrew Camarata #238  
I'm sure there are some that thinks this is reckless. They will be along shortly to let us all know.
What I wanted to know is why the owner wanted the sauna so far away from their house, assuming it's on the same property.

/ Andrew Camarata #240  
I was enjoying and learning from a young welder who was picking up YouTube subscribers like none I'd ever followed. For what ever reason he switched to trying to fix tractors and farm. The next thing I knew he was talking politics and POOF, he was gone.

All this didn't bother me too much because I'd found a young mechanic/property maintainer/ and all around nice guy. He was teaching me to get older machinery up and running without fully restoring everything on it.

Now, he's fixing washing machines with his foot, demolishing a lawn mower with a slasher, and installing a radio with a chainsaw. I certainly hope he'll go back to practical basic mechanics and skip the comedy.
I think I know why you speak of.(the welder) I always enjoyed his videos. I had followed him since he was still at home I think. His videos were always good to watch. I have searched around much for him.I did start to follow his best friends videos but slowly those drifted off my radar.