Andrew Camarata

/ Andrew Camarata #561  
He usually dives right into the repairs and gets it done without sitting around whining about it. Doing the best quality repairs for equipment that’s not on a job earning money isn’t really an option. It would cost hundreds of thousands of dollars per year to keep a fleet of equipment the size of his properly maintained.
I often wonder how he keeps the batteries from going bad in machinery he won't get back to for a year at a time.

/ Andrew Camarata #562  
I often wonder how he keeps the batteries from going bad in machinery he won't get back to for a year at a time.
You see him putting multiple chargers on equipment at times and he is very liberal with ether . . .

/ Andrew Camarata #564  

Nearly every video involves his Honda generator and a battery charger.

/ Andrew Camarata #565  
Nearly every video involves his Honda generator and a battery charger.
From that information, I reason that Matthew's most used machines have well maintained batteries and the rest get the Honda generator and battery charger treatment. That would probably be the most economical plan for engines a sit idle for so long.

Last edited:
   / Andrew Camarata #566  
My favorite Andrew Camarata episode is the one where he tells how got started in excavation.
What's yours?

/ Andrew Camarata
Cutting his dash with a chainsaw to install a radio... laugh my butt off as he did it and again at the stupid comments and reactions that followed...

He gets things done, no matter what it takes...

/ Andrew Camarata #568  
That recent shed video is funny, he does a nice job and it's a fairly large building, but he still only gets a couple pieces of equipment in it. Then turns around at the end to pan across the 25 machines "really, none of this should be outside". Good luck with that idea, Andrew, haha.