AI (Artificial Intelligence-Robots)

/ AI (Artificial Intelligence-Robots) #1  

ultrarunner

Epic Contributor
SF Bay Area-Ca Olympia WA Salzburg Austria
Tractor
Cat D3, Deere 110 TLB, Kubota BX23 and L3800 and RTV900 with restored 1948 Deere M, 1949 Farmall Cub, 1953 Ford Jubliee and 1957 Ford 740 Row Crop, Craftsman Mower, Deere 350C Dozer 50 assorted vehicles from 1905 to 2006
May come a time where ergonomics or even human operators needed.

Robotics is a growing field and capabilities amazing.

Came across this video...

/ AI (Artificial Intelligence-Robots) #2  
AI is getting closer for sure.

Really Interested to see what Tesla comes up with this fall.

Tesla moved AI day back a month but may have a prototype built by then. (September 30th)

/ AI (Artificial Intelligence-Robots) #3  
Boston Dynamics has a bunch of good videos on Youtube that feature Spot (the yellow small one) as well as the humanoid style. They make you wonder for sure.....M

/ AI (Artificial Intelligence-Robots) #4  
Ha! I watched that video yesterday as well. I've been following Boston Dynamics for quite a while. Amazing stuff. (y)

/ AI (Artificial Intelligence-Robots) #5  
Wife got a Roomba and it lasted maybe a month. Once the cats found out what it was and did, they'd ride on it and flip it upside down. Great toy.

/ AI (Artificial Intelligence-Robots) #6  
We have one cat that runs from the vacuum. The other watches intently. That's the one that would play with a roomba, I'm sure.

Also, we have what seems like about a thousand cat toys in the house. I'm sure the roomba would eat them.

/ AI (Artificial Intelligence-Robots) #7  
When Musk owns tweeter, he'll kick out those AI bots. They will then come here to TBN and become the next 90% of posters on this site.
:ROFLMAO:

/ AI (Artificial Intelligence-Robots) #8  
A recent news article says Google's AI hired a lawyer. One engineer said it was sentient. (The AI, not the lawyer)

Bruce

/ AI (Artificial Intelligence-Robots) #9  
When Musk owns tweeter, he'll kick out those AI bots. They will then come here to TBN and become the next 90% of posters on this site.
:ROFLMAO:
All you posts am belonging to us.

/ AI (Artificial Intelligence-Robots) #10  
:ROFLMAO::LOL::love: