AGRITEC Rotary Tiller AT20

/ AGRITEC Rotary Tiller AT20 #1  

plato56

Tractor
TYM T293 HST
Hello Everyone,
I have the above tiller attachment. I'm trying to identify the chain lube level check location. The manual doesn't cover this very will. I'd like to know if the oil plug located near the bottom of the "chain cover" is how I check the oil level. Do I fill the case with oil until it starts draining out of the plug hole?

/ AGRITEC Rotary Tiller AT20 #2  
Welcome to TBN. :)

/ AGRITEC Rotary Tiller AT20
Hello Everyone,
I have the above tiller attachment. I'm trying to identify the chain lube level check location. The manual doesn't cover this very will. The only holes in the chain cover are the fill hole in the top, the chain tentioner adjustment about half way up on one side and the drain hole near the bottom. Did they forget to put in a level inspection hole? I tried to check the level by putting a coat hanger into the top of the case but the internal gearing stops the wire about 2" down. Also, where can you find parts for these if needed?QUOTE]

/ AGRITEC Rotary Tiller AT20 #5  
Hi! For your At-20 tiller. At top is the oil filler bolts or hole. at bottom is the oli level plug. You can run the tiller. Stop the tiller remove bottom plug add oil until oil escape. you screw the plug. Very few oil SAE 90 EP inside. Good luck ! Oldmech