Agco !!!

/ Agco !!! #1  

Mark Page

Platinum Member
Tractor
Massey Ferguson 2615 48hp, 4wd, loader
Got a phone call today from the folks at Agco, they own MF. A very personable woman wanted to know if I was satisfied with my 2615 and the dealer. She was especially interested in the changes I though would
improve the tractor. No major things just little stuff.
She said she would pass them on to Design and Engineering.
Kinda' gives you a feeling when someone seems to give a ****.
Never got a call like that from Ford, Dodge, Toyota or GM.

/ Agco !!! #2  
I don't believe Agco has a large share of the compact market. I have seen many unsold noncurrent units . Maybe they want to know why!

/ Agco !!! #3  
I don't believe Agco has a large share of the compact market. I have seen many unsold noncurrent units . Maybe they want to know why!

They don't, Agco is a lot like CNH in that they concentrate more on the farms and equipment then on the compact market. That is why they usually just rebadge a quality compact from another OEM and sell them to complete "their" lineup. It is a shame in one aspect but it makes perfect sense from a business side. They don't see a large profit margin with these small units so they won't invest a lot of R&D money into them. Their basically there so their customers don't have to go to another brand to buy a small tractor to maintain their property.

Does Iseki still build the compacts for Agco?