Advice on replacing JD4720

/ Advice on replacing JD4720 #1  
Tractor
John Deere 4720
I just sold my JD 4720 tractor with cx400 loader and 448 backhoe which i owned for 16 years. See pic. It has been a great tractor, but i need to replace it. I have narrowed my decision to three models. JD4066, kubota L47 and the M62. I know they are not exactly the same machines, but i used to be a chicken farmer with a large acreage. i no longer have chickens, but still have the acreage and use my machine more as a tool as oppose to a tractor. i plan to do small foundations, landscaping, forklift work and dirt work in the future. Any advice on which would be the better choice. I may need to haul the machine around to all my projects. i would love to hear from a long time JD guy who went orange. I know the JD 4066 would be a great tractor, but a think the Kubota L47 or M62 would be better for certain tasks.

/ Advice on replacing JD4720 #2  
If your just useing it for landscape work and construction why don't you just buy a machine that was ment to do that kind of work a JD 310 ? Way out perform any machines you listed for the same money if you buy used.🍻

/ Advice on replacing JD4720 #4  
If you have a Yanmar dealer near by check out this tractor:

willy

/ Advice on replacing JD4720
If you have a Yanmar dealer near by check out this tractor:

willy
The only issue is I dont know which dealer would sell it, i also fear the resale value would not be as good as a JD. I bought the JD 4720 new for 46,500 16 years ago and sold it this week for 43,000. Its hard to beat the resale value on a kubota or JD.

/ Advice on replacing JD4720 #6  
Used tractor prices are climbing, in some cases its
better to purchase a new tractor as they want almost
as much for a used one.

I see you live in the land of no place???

willy

/ Advice on replacing JD4720 #8  
Heard a lot of stories about JD plastic tractors
not good and JD & Kubota make their tractors
so aftermarket equipment don't fit so I have read.
And they change this every few years bummer!!!
I would suggest the you check out the LS 225 or
above and the Yanmar tractors if you can.

willy

/ Advice on replacing JD4720 #10  
I have a JD 4720 with a 448 backhoe. When it broke in half I replaced it with a Kubota M62. Not really in the same class. Great machine for what I am doing. So, I have a 448 for sale.