Adding electric connector port

/ Adding electric connector port #11  
Reason I went with it mainly it's what my first maintainer came with and I figured it's a common style and cheap. I can use it for battery maintenance or as you had stated, for running an accessory from. Only thing I made sure of was to put a fuse directly off the battery as I didn't want a powered plug possibly bouncing around with no short circuit protection.

/ Adding electric connector port #12  
Reason I went with it mainly it's what my first maintainer came with and I figured it's a common style and cheap. I can use it for battery maintenance or as you had stated, for running an accessory from. Only thing I made sure of was to put a fuse directly off the battery as I didn't want a powered plug possibly bouncing around with no short circuit protection.
For the old Yanmar you have to clutch and stop to engage the PTO. Made spreaders and sprayers inconvenient. With the electric I could just reach down and throw the switch.

/ Adding electric connector port #13  
So I did something similar... I used Anderson Power Pole connectors, (still overkill for what I'm running but I got them cheap) installed one on the rear & one in front. We were tired of connecting different equipment to the rear without a good (& consistent) way. Added the Anderson connector to the tractor which are fused & switched (with relay) separately from the rest of the tractor.

Now every piece of equipment has a Power Pole connector on it... I make the harness for the equip it will work with... Anderson Power Pole connectors are quite a bit less expensive than the connector you are looking at & you don't have to worry about ordering the male or female connectors separately (if you even can)... After the Power Pole connectors are wired they only connects one way so no issue connecting it incorrectly... this also makes it easier to have some spare connectors on hand being they are not gender specific.

This is the Power Pole Connector in the housing I used... (I made the bracket)

View attachment 768870 View attachment 768871

The stand alone switch on the dash controls the Aux Circuit...

View attachment 768874
Where did you get those switches from an what part number are they?

/ Adding electric connector port #14  
Where did you get those switches from an what part number are they?

@dieselscout80 - Switches are from Carling Technologies they are the V-Series Contura X, XI and XII rocker switches.

I purchased them from OTR Switch Guys they are the same switches used on the TC40D I just ordered them with the custom layouts that I wanted. Part numbers will very depending what you are using the switch for & on how you need the switch configured.

They also carry all the connection blocks to make a easy to use harness which is what I did (see pics). I rearranged the stock switches to a layout that worked better for us & then just ran the new connector blocks I wired up to the correct location. These switches will fit the stock NH switch bezels...

I've been using these switches for years in off-roading, boats, & on equipment.

Aux Lighting Connector Blocks.jpg Aux Lighting Harness.jpg

/ Adding electric connector port #15  
I added two electrical connections to my tractor. The first one is a 20 amp connector on the fel crossmember.
electrical connector fel wired.jpg

As you can see I mounted a piece of orange painted strut on top of the hydraulic line protector. The connector goes directly to the battery with an inline fuse. I adapted my 12 volt sprayer, battery tender and my homemade 12v diesel pump station to mate to this connector.

The second addition was to the back of the tractor. There is a 6 circuit fuse block that is powered by a standard automotive 40A relay. The relay is wired directly to the battery through an inline fuse. The relay is controlled by the 'work light' circuit - it is live when the key is on.

relay and fuse block cropped.JPG

I currently have 4 circuits being used there.

/ Adding electric connector port
Looks good… a very thoughtful upgrade… and you pointed out another thing I hadn’t considered…

…The connector goes directly to the battery with an inline fuse. I adapted my 12 volt sprayer, battery tender and my homemade 12v diesel pump station to mate to this connector...
I was thinking one electric port for all my needs (fuel station, sprayer, battery tender) connected with a relay controlled by a switched hot lead…

That‘s not gonna work… I’d have to leave the key on to have the battery tender charging… DUH!

Once again, thanks to all who contribute… you’re saving me quite a bit of brain damage