Added volt meter

/ Added volt meter #1  

LS Tractor Owner

Tractor
LS XG3025 TLB, Previously MT125 TLB, Craftsman GTS6500
I hated not knowing what the battery status was at, so added a digital volt meter. Has a red, yellow, and green bar around the edge and a digital volt readout. Wired it into the fusebox supply, so a good reading.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 443
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 377
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 404
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 328
   / Added volt meter #2  
The lit circle is just fluff.... The actual numeric value is what is important.... Good job.... Don't know why all tractors have not gone to this.... The 14.2 volts indicate good charge voltage/system status voltage...

Dale

/ Added volt meter
The lit circle is just fluff.... The actual numeric value is what is important.... Good job.... Don't know why all tractors have not gone to this.... The 14.2 volts indicate good charge voltage/system status voltage...

Dale
What I really like about it is that when you just turn the key on, it will give the battery volts, then after starting, the charging volts. I agree that the manufacturers should have them standard.

/ Added volt meter #4  
Nice install. I also think voltmeters should be standard on all vehicles. I cheaped-out on my L4060 by using a USB plug in adapter that also displays voltage. It's behind the operator, so less than ideal.

/ Added volt meter #5  
What I really like about it is that when you just turn the key on, it will give the battery volts, then after starting, the charging volts. I agree that the manufacturers should have them standard.

Yep, good addition. As noted they should be factory. They certainly are cheap enough. I added one several years ago to my Kioti.

/ Added volt meter #6  
That looks cool and serves the purpose. Nice!

I started out just wanting to add a clock to my dash and found the volt meter/clock from Trail Tech. Their stuff is geared more towards ATV's and off-road vehicles but made a good solution for what I wanted. You would think that a volt meter would be standard equipment on any tractor. IMG_20190630_164136.jpeg

/ Added volt meter
That looks cool and serves the purpose. Nice!

I started out just wanting to add a clock to my dash and found the volt meter/clock from Trail Tech. Their stuff is geared more towards ATV's and off-road vehicles but made a good solution for what I wanted. You would think that a volt meter would be standard equipment on any tractor. View attachment 611054

That's pretty cool, I didn't see any that had a clock when I was looking. (I also didn't have that requirement in my seach however)

/ Added volt meter #8  
Has anybody added a digital tachometer to the tractor? I have a an older tractor and the Tach/hours meter does not work. Just wondering if anybody has any suggestions for a reliable unit.

Thanks

/ Added volt meter #9  
Look up Trail Tech. They have all sorts of meters up to basically an entire instrument panel. Pricey, but they do take a beating in the off road rec vehicle world.

/ Added volt meter #10  
I like the voltmeters.
Added a $3 voltmeter to my TC35 dash.

Attachments

• Voltage_TC35.jpg
    Voltage_TC35.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 287