About to order RK55, question on rear remotes

/ About to order RK55, question on rear remotes #21  
I emailed RK with the same question and here is the reply:

"Thanks for reaching out to RK Tractors. Yes we do offer an accessory rear remote and the part number is 15175080300 and it sells for $348.60. The labor to install would be 75.00."

Downside is the kit comes with a spring center valve like on remote "A"

I tried to order just the end cap to convert it to detent float but got nowhere.

Finally, I just ordered part number 12285080941 Valve, auxiliary external floating/D. Same as is currently on remote "B".
I don't even know what the price is going to be until they actually place the order sometime today or tomorrow.

Meanwhile, I ordered 3 and so far installed 2 bidirectional flow regulator valves from agri store for $30.53 each. They work really well for slowing down the top and tilt cylinders I have installed.

To be continued,

Hoochy.

/ About to order RK55, question on rear remotes #22  
I emailed RK with the same question and here is the reply:

"Thanks for reaching out to RK Tractors. Yes we do offer an accessory rear remote and the part number is 15175080300 and it sells for $348.60. The labor to install would be 75.00."

Downside is the kit comes with a spring center valve like on remote "A"

I tried to order just the end cap to convert it to detent float but got nowhere.

Finally, I just ordered part number 12285080941 Valve, auxiliary external floating/D. Same as is currently on remote "B".
I don't even know what the price is going to be until they actually place the order sometime today or tomorrow.

Meanwhile, I ordered 3 and so far installed 2 bidirectional flow regulator valves from agri store for $30.53 each. They work really well for slowing down the top and tilt cylinders I have installed.

To be continued,

Hoochy.

Can you give any more details on the regulator valves you used? Were they similar to this one from Agri Supply Adjustable Line Throttle Valve ? Did you add one per cylinder or two, and if only one was added which side of the cylinder did you install it?

/ About to order RK55, question on rear remotes #23  
This is what I used
Two-Way Hydraulic Flow Restrictor | AGRISTORE USA

They are bi-directional so you can mount them on either side when using double acting cylinders. One per remote will do. For single acting cylinders such as the wings on a batwing I would place them on the side that reflects what the cylinder will do when you actuate the lever.

Hoochy

Last edited:
   / About to order RK55, question on rear remotes #24  
Update on valve 1228508941, ... $278.00.:eek: a week to 10 days to receive at my local RK dealer.