A little tractor project

/ A little tractor project #1  

Devin 420

Tractor
2003 farmpro 2420
Hopefully im putting this in the right place but here we go. So im getting around to fixing up my deceased fathers old tractor and its missing a bunch of parts its a 2003 ish Homier FarmPro 2420 2wd with 212 original hours, someone tried to steal the injectors by unbolting the nuts off the studs but they also pulled the fuel return banjo bolts off the injectors so im missing those parts as well and cut off the battery terminals, the cooling system is also trashed any tips on what all needs to be done just to try to get it to run for a short time.
20230311_164135.jpg
20230311_164156.jpg

/ A little tractor project #2  
Glad to see you want to get it going again. It will take a lot of TLC to get her started but it can be done. I would start by making sure the engine turns free and is not locked up.

/ A little tractor project
It still spins over with a breaker bar and the oil is black but looks good my father got his moneys worth out of it while he had it but its been sitting for the last 8 or so years non running

/ A little tractor project #4  
If there is a Jinma dealer anywhere close you might contact them about parts...
good luck...

Thanks im gonna look around see if there is any

/ A little tractor project #6  
Thanks im gonna look around see if there is any
You can also order online...you can also likely find a parts diagram on some of the sites...it can take a little searching...

I have looked around online but most of what im seeing is the entire injectors instead of just the banjo bolts and what not for the return sides of the injectors if I can get those bits it could run.

I did find 1 piece which can be seen someone dropped it onto the top of the injection pump so I threaded it back in

A lil update I found a complete set of injectors for 89 bucks apiece which is probably the best option since these injectors have been apart for who knows how long.

/ A little tractor project #10  
That's good to hear. Keep us posted on your progress!