A little tractor project

/ A little tractor project
I cant quit afford em yet but once I can it wont be long and it will be in the woods doing what it did best.

Update time I havnt gotten around to the tractor as I wanted to we had a slight change in plans so hopefully before the end of the year I might can get back to it without much issues coming about.

Update time again while digging in the shed I found a old starter and injection pump for it and the wheel weights

Attachments

• 20230401_164128.jpg
    20230401_164128.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 96
   / A little tractor project #14  
Nice find! Thanks for keeping us updated.

Update for anyone following along so for a while ive been saving up a bit of cash to put towards the tractor and so far things are looking up eventually gonna order the new injectors water pump a full gasket kit for the engine and a starter simply due to both starters I have are junk hoping to have the tractor operable for hunting season this year but im not 100% yet. Also had to move it to the back of our property due to storage issues so its in the weather which sucks.

Attachments

• 20230618_165050.jpg
    20230618_165050.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 87
   / A little tractor project #17  
(y) Nice to see your breathing new life in iron some would have given upon.

Oh yah ive got a few parts to order todays plan was to see if the starter worked but it let the magic smoke out

Well its been a while and ive gotten zero work done on the tractor due to other issues and once again its on the back burner so I guess I will get to it when I can.

/ A little tractor project #20  
I would worry that debris found its way into the engine. Do you have it turning freely. You might want to flush it out with diesel fuel - both top flush it out and help it spin freely.