A Flat Tire!?

/ A Flat Tire!? #1  

robertm

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2660
New tractor and obviously new tires. Pulled her outta 'da barn. Front tire flat. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif 20 Hours on her boots. Mostly Mowing. No holes or foriegn objects found. Pumped 'er up. No leaks or loss of air in 12 hours. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif What 'da !@#$%? Could I have torqued the sidewall when turning using the loader, and broke the bead enough to let a bit of air out, but then reseated the bead after straightening out the tire out of the a turn?

/ A Flat Tire!? #2  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Could I have torqued the sidewall when turning using the loader, and broke the bead enough to let a bit of air out, but then reseated the bead after straightening out the tire out of the a turn? )</font>

Possibly, I suppose, although the only time I did that, my tire lost all its air. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ A Flat Tire!? #3  
How long had it been in the barn since the last use until the time you pulled it out and discovered the flat?

/ A Flat Tire!?
It was a few days. Now, a few days later, again, it's flat. Spent 30 minutes looking for the hole. Found it. Barely the size of a pin. It looks like a needle went through it. Darn it!