854 Loader problem

/ 854 Loader problem #1  

nybirdman

Tractor
Kubota L4240 HSTC,L3000DT
Just had my L4240 serviced(360hrs) dealer changed filters,replaced a defective third function valve.Plowed snow for about an hour returned home to refuel,got that done.......machine at idle.......wouldn't raise or lower the loader...what the ##########,raised engine speed..same deal,moved the joy stick up and down a few times,back to normal.Couldn't have been air in system,its self bleeding plus I had used for an hour with no problems,stuck spool?Did it again 15 minutes later...parked until the next snow.

/ 854 Loader problem #2  
Does/did the engine labor at all while trying to lift? 99% of the time it's a QD that's not seated all the way...Unplug all of them, wipe with a rag and then reconnect them.

/ 854 Loader problem
KennyD
NO,engine does lug at all:used the tractor today....no problem,called the dealer that serviced it just to let them know that I had a potential problem.I am thinking know it is electrical,some thing with the joy stick.They had things apart to replace the third function valve.

/ 854 Loader problem #4  
I would install a 5000 psi pressure gage at the FEL valve IN port to monitor the pressure for the system, and for trouble shooting.