7275 injection pump question

/ 7275 injection pump question #1  

jccuth

Tractor
cub cadet 7275
Hi,
I have a 7275 cub cadet tractor that reved high and the key would not shut the tractor down. I had to turn off the fuel supply at the settlement bowl to shut it down. I did not run out of fuel. I cleaned the fuel filter and I bled the lines and have fuel going into the injector pump but don`t have any coming out of the 3 lines going to the injectors. Any thoughts on my next steps to try? If I end up pulling the injection pump do I have to first remove the govoner?

/ 7275 injection pump question #2  
Welcome to TBN. :)

/ 7275 injection pump question
Thanks Muhammad, This looks like a very good site where I`ll be able to learn a lot.

/ 7275 injection pump question #4  
Welcome to the forum from Oklahoma.

Ken

/ 7275 injection pump question #6  
My 7274 died on me- shut it down then would not start
I had to have the injection pump rebuilt as the fuel was not going past the pump to the injectors
There are "shims" that control the timing I believe
I had it done by a business and the cost was $1700 to remove repair replace
Runs fine now

/ 7275 injection pump question
Cub7274
It may be the pump broken, but I took the inspection plate off and the 3 injector ports off the top of the pump and found no obvious broken parts or pluged injectors so I`m thinking it may be the selonoid on the front of the injector pump. I ordered a new one it cost about $150 dollars so I hope I`m right. It said it would be at my place between the 19th and the 23rd. Thanks for your responce and help. I`ll let you know if the selonoid solves the problem. I read that if the selonoid is bad the valve will not open thus keeping diesel fuel to be pumped out the pump into the injectors.