4707 comparison chart

/ 4707 comparison chart #21  
I'm also curious about the other brands. Branson used to have a tractor this big, but for whatever reason, they don't anymore. I would like to have seen Kioti, Mahindra, LS, TYM and Zetor compared to the others too!!!
The Branson 8050;
bare weight dry (no loader) 7910 pounds,
Horsepower engine 78Hp,
PTO Hp 65 HP,
engine 4 cylinder 203 cu. in (3.4 liters) turbo charged,
hydraulics 14.5 gpm for the remotes,
PTO dual speed 5430 and 540E,
Clutches, wet multi disk power shuttle,
electric 3 point control on left rear fender,
Loader is a BL50 dry weight of 2246 pounds,
loader lift height 136 inchs to the bottom of a level bucket,
loader lift capacity at full lift 3970 pounds,
loader breakout capacity 5468 pounds,
front tires 11.2-24,
rear tires 18.4-30.

And now a lonely orphan:(

I guess the 7845 is an orphan now also;
for anyone interested

Attachments

• 7845 8050-P7-7845Specs-PRESS1-low(2).pdf
    2.5 MB · Views: 136
   / 4707 comparison chart
I saw a used Branson that looked good in the ad, but was pretty beat up in person. I think it had a little over a thousand hours on it, but I looked at so many used tractors that I don't remember for sure. On paper, it really seemed to be an impressive tractor. I'm surprised that they stopped making them.

/ 4707 comparison chart #23  
They didn't sell very many 8050's in this country,
I've heard just around 1500 but that was a rumor only.
I do know that they had some "new" ones on the market for several years
that had been built in 2015 so they had been sitting for several years.

/ 4707 comparison chart #24  
I drove by the Massey dealer close to me yesterday and there are not any new tractors on the lot.

/ 4707 comparison chart #25  
No, not yet. Being that I wanted quite a few options, it had to be ordered. The dealer I use has 3 location all within 30 minutes of me and they had 12 on order. I got them to change one on order to my specs by giving a down payment. As it was the second longest on order, they are hoping it will be about 90 days, but I am hoping it isn't over 180 days. The way things are, there is no telling.

I had a similar experience as you at my Massey dealer. Talked to him about what I wanted. He quoted me something like 59k for a 2707 with cab (or whatever the 2 series model would be in 70HP as that was what they had on the lot). When I asked about R14's he said "we don't do those". I asked if he didn't or Massey didn't. His response was "we don't". I realized quickly he wasn't interested in selling me a tractor.
R14 is only available on Kubota as a dealer thing.

You could get them yourself separately.

/ 4707 comparison chart #26  
I drove by the Massey dealer close to me yesterday and there are not any new tractors on the lot.
Strange. My local Massey dealer is loaded with new tractors. There must be four 4707s on the lot, let alone the other models.

/ 4707 comparison chart
I drive by a Zetor, LS, Kubota, Case, Mahindra and sometimes, John Deere almost every day. Zetor is the only one with anything in stock. Last week, Kubota only had one tractor on their lot, and it looked like something in the 25 hp range. The next day, they had two, and the new one was a little bigger. They have a few more now, but it's still very limited. The others all have less then a dozen tractors on their lots. I'm wondering if East Texas is the last place to get anything?

/ 4707 comparison chart #28  
If I were buying a new tractor it would be the 4700 series Massey, I almost bought a 4710 for what I thought was an excellent price but at the last minute decided that I didn't really need it.

/ 4707 comparison chart #29  
I looked at Deere, Kubota, New Holland, Branson, Kyoti, LS, and Massey. Was down to Massey, New Holland, and Deere. I just didn't like the Deere cab like I thought I would and the Powerstar was just too light. It's actually a little lighter than the Workmaster. As far as upgrading HP, the 50E series Deere above 75 HP went to 4 cylinder engines, the Massey 4707 and New Holland Powerstar 75 in series were the least HP of their respective series, but the weight of the Powerstar was a big factor it was much lighter than its bigger brothers.

I picked the Massey. Was hoping to get it today, but due to the uncertainty of the weather it may be Monday.

/ 4707 comparison chart #30  
I will admit it weighs more, but like I said that isn't an advantage for me personally. I do a lot of work on my lawn areas and don't do much ground engaging work, so R1 just tear stuff up. The extra weight and the R1 would be even worse.

My M7060 Cab on order has 18 speeds (12 + creeper kit), air ride seat, front and rear wipers, larger alternator, R14 Radials on 34" rims, ePTO, two rear remotes, and third function. I suspect they are pretty close in features. My price at 0% was 54,100. I just ordered at the end of Nov.
what brand implements did you purchase w the 7060? I am zeroing in on the either the 7060 or 4707.