4707 comparison chart

/ 4707 comparison chart #1  

EddieWalker

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Several, all used and abused.
My dealer just posted this on FB. For me, the most significant difference is in the weight of the 4707 compared to the others.

272122171_3035671306697539_2371806571401384691_n.jpg

/ 4707 comparison chart #3  
I looked at one before buying my WM75. It is a nice tractor. The local dealer's attitude stopped me from considering it.

/ 4707 comparison chart
What dealer was that? I'm dealing with PR Equipment in Kerens TX. So far, all I've done is order the tractor from him, so I don't really know how good or bad of a dealer he is.

/ 4707 comparison chart #5  
The one in Murchison.

/ 4707 comparison chart
I know who that is. Thanks!!!

/ 4707 comparison chart #7  
Specs out a bit better in several ways in my mind;
the economy pto speed,
the instructor seat,
number of remotes,
the weigh,
external 3 point control.

/ 4707 comparison chart #8  
Specs out a bit better in several ways in my mind;
the economy pto speed,
the instructor seat,
number of remotes,
the weigh,
external 3 point control.
Don't forget the radial tires. Those are big bucks.

/ 4707 comparison chart #9  
This chart is a bit misleading. They show the most basic M7060 specs (and I suspect others) to make it look like there is a huge difference. I realize weight is a big difference which is important to some although in my case it was a deterrent. Not saying the Massey doesn't have a couple of wins in certain areas.

Notice however they don't put MSRP for each. The others would be much lower than the 4707 in most cases. Spec them equally, and they will be pretty close.

As with any of them, everyone should look at them all closely and decide. I wouldn't rely on a manufacturers advertising as the full picture. I will have 18 speeds, 540e pto, air ride, etc. You don't see that anywhere as a comparison.

I will also say that I tried to look at a 4707, but the dealer didn't seem to have any interest in selling me a tractor. Dealer goes a long way to how good any of these look.

/ 4707 comparison chart
I cant speak for the other brands, but the Massey 4707 comes with everything listed, in its base model. I have one on order. Cash price was $51,500 and finance for 84 months at zero percent was $55,300

You wont find another 70 hp 4x4 cabbed tractor with all those features for anywhere that amount of money.