3 way valve on rear remotes

/ 3 way valve on rear remotes #2  
Been looking at the same exact setup for my tractor for quite some time. That one in particular comes from a place in Holland, so be aware of customs or anything like that. I don't how that kind of stuff works there.

Price here is $160 + $56 shipping. Honestly, a bit too much, specially the shipping, and I've been working on piece a kit for my needs for quite a bit less.

Anyway, it should work just fine for your needs. Just keep in mind, you may want to mount it in a place where you can reach the handle from the cab.

/ 3 way valve on rear remotes #3  
I don't know about that brand. But Summit makes really good kits.

I've been considering a few multipliers for my needs. I have two remotes, but having a third would be awesome! Summit does make manual diverters, but there really isnt much cost savings. For something like this, I'd rather stick with name brand.

/ 3 way valve on rear remotes #4  
I don't know about that brand. But Summit makes really good kits.

I've been considering a few multipliers for my needs. I have two remotes, but having a third would be awesome! Summit does make manual diverters, but there really isnt much cost savings. For something like this, I'd rather stick with name brand.
Most of the stuff that Summit sells, specially all the valves, are all rebranded Badestnost valves made in Bulgaria. I don't think Summit makes much in house at all.

Not the worst nor the best out there but they do have a great price point, although I see an big increase in price on the US market.

/ 3 way valve on rear remotes #5  
Fasse is another company that makes circuit multipliers. I believe most of theirs are electric.

Agindustrial.com

/ 3 way valve on rear remotes #6  
Most of the stuff that Summit sells, specially all the valves, are all rebranded Badestnost valves made in Bulgaria. I don't think Summit makes much in house at all.

Not the worst nor the best out there but they do have a great price point, although I see an big increase in price on the US market.
There is a company on eBay, out of Poland, username “hydraulic-mastercom” selling the Badestnost valves, that sill have the Badestnost tag on them.

I bought a pair of solenoid operated 6-2, diverter valves about a year and a half ago, for $170 plus $40 shipping, the price included them installing the fittings and coupling rods. They have the same diverter valves listed for $120/each plus the $40 shipping right now..

Not as convenient as a kit from Summit. But, Summit doesn’t list kits for my TYM. And the two valves were less than half of a single valve from Summit.

/ 3 way valve on rear remotes #7  
I got my rear triple remote setup from Spare Parts Holland a few years ago. It came pretty fast (about 10 days) so if it did go through customs, it didn't spend much time there. But, of course, I'm in the USA. I don't know about Canada. The remote block and valve body, of cast iron, are well made as are the hoses and couplings. I wouldn't hesitate to buy other offerings from them.

Rear Remote Connect.jpg

Rear Remote Valve.jpg

/ 3 way valve on rear remotes #8  

I've added rear remotes on two tractors now, a 3-spool and a 4-spool with the latter being the Badestnost from Summit. Prices seem very reasonable.

/ 3 way valve on rear remotes #9  
Fasse is another company that makes circuit multipliers. I believe most of theirs are electric.

Agindustrial.com
I’ve used several Fasse products. Great product, decent prices, made in USA.