3 point log splitter for tractor.

/ 3 point log splitter for tractor. #31  
What make and model is that splitter?
It's a Timberwolf TW3HD, here it is loading, my "self unloading" trailer,

IMG-3077-S.jpg

SR

/ 3 point log splitter for tractor.
And don't be surprised by the pronunciation. Even after 14 years in Canada, my kids still give me some looks sometimes. "Dad, you sound weird". I just live with it.
Same as I 😄😄😄
jkk

/ 3 point log splitter for tractor. #33  
We are spoiled in North America. We assume most places will know a little English so we never learn other languages. Where as Europeans learn several languages
Except in Quebec where they do everything to reject English and promote French every which way.
Immigrants have 6 months to learn French which is really not a feasible time frame.
The political autocrats however all have English university degrees of some sort.
(do as I say, not as I do!)

/ 3 point log splitter for tractor. #34  
Except in Quebec where they do everything to reject English and promote French every which way.
Immigrants have 6 months to learn French which is really not a feasible time frame.
The political autocrats however all have English university degrees of some sort.
(do as I say, not as I do!)
I'm perfect in French. Just not in public. Private only.

/ 3 point log splitter for tractor. #35  
We are dinasours. Apparently video games are the future. All farming, ranching, even warfare will all be done from a couch on video games.
I've been looking for a video game that will put my fencing up for me.
I'm sure I can find one that will do my weeding also.
In addition, there is such a thing on the Nintendo Wii console, you can still buy an oculus rift. There are a lot of virtual reality games out there. with joysticks you can make a sword and twist it :) In general, modding such games is cool. For example, I play with a minecraft mod Gulliver Mod 1.6.4 – Grow to Giant Size or Shrink to Tiny. Mods help increase the possibilities in games, give them a new breath, add new features.