3 Point Land Leveler

/ 3 Point Land Leveler #21  
Mine is this:
1715008539532.png

Homestead Implements, and I want to say it is under your price point. I have not had it very long but can say it seems very well built.

/ 3 Point Land Leveler #22  
I'm thinking about getting a 3 point land leveler to keep the driveway smooth and level out various spots around the place. Just light duty stuff. I'm thinking about the Behlen 7' model from Tractor Supply given the good price point. I don't think I need scarifiers since I have a box blade with them for heavier work.

Any other brands I should consider? I'd like to keep it under $2k if possible.

Seems fine by me. Behlen is a reputable brand. 500 pounds sounds about accurate for that size. Feel free to add more weight if necessary.

/ 3 Point Land Leveler #23  
The other day I saw a thread here on landplanes and someone posted one that had a serrated blades, but I can’t remember who made it nor find the thread.

/ 3 Point Land Leveler #24  
Wouldn't you know it. Soon as I swapped back to the rear blade - we had a rain storm. My work with the LPGS reduced the muddy spot to a ten foot circle. I'll fix that spot with the rear blade - later.

/ 3 Point Land Leveler #25  
   / 3 Point Land Leveler #28  
   / 3 Point Land Leveler #29  
Unless he has a skid steer, I would not recommend using one of these with a loader mount on any utility tractor under 120hp and even then would prefer using the 3pt.

JMO. :)