2410 or 2710

/ 2410 or 2710 #51  
Re: Not Bored!

Bird,

Just for the record, power steering is available on the New Holland TC18, I just didn't get it! If I could go back and do it over, I would have waited for the power steering. You see, my tractor was on the lot!

JimBinMI

We boys and our toys!

/ 2410 or 2710 #52  
Re: BLUE!

Bird,

Implements! /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

JimBinMI

We boys and our toys!

/ 2410 or 2710 #53  

Yeah, I understand. I bought the only B2710 the dealer had on the lot at the time and didn't think about specifying R4 tires. Unfortunately, power steering was not an option on the B7100, but it looks like Kubota is putting it on everything now, even the BX models.

Bird

/ 2410 or 2710 #54  

JimBinMI, Even though you are a "blue" owner I knew I liked you and after your comment about basketball camp I now know why. I have two sons in high school and we live and I do mean live basketball in this house. And by the way I looked real hard at those blue machines before we bought the orange one. I have been very happy with my choice but I think the "Hollands" are good tractors too. glen

/ 2410 or 2710 #55  

I know what you mean about wanting a tractor right now and getting that one that is sitting there in front of you. When we were looking we had decided on a 2410 we were almost ready to sign the papers when the salesman mentioned that Kubota had come out with a new tractor, the 2710, and he had the first one to be delivered in Kansas. We said "well where the heck is it" and he said it was still in the crate on the loading dock. We bought it on the spot and have never been sorry we did. glen