2020 Superduty

/ 2020 Superduty #1  

dgl24087

Veteran Member
Tractor
1975 John Deere 1530
6.2L gasser carries over, new 7.3L gasser added, 6.7 L diesel gets internal changes. No hp figures released. 7f0efd40-28f8-11e9-96b7-9500b2a1e68f.jpeg

/ 2020 Superduty #2  
That new big block gasser will be interesting. They kept the grill more reserved again, letting GM take their turn with the overdone huge front end.

/ 2020 Superduty
That new big block gasser will be interesting. They kept the grill more reserved again, letting GM take their turn with the overdone huge front end.
In photos without the headlights turned on the front looked much cleaner.

/ 2020 Superduty #4  
I'd love to have one, I own a F150 now but my last two trucks were 250's. Problem is I really don't need one, just want one.

/ 2020 Superduty #5  
.....just like you want a bigger Kubota model....eh-h-h dodge man:D

My 1999 SuperDuty just keeps on ticking........So it's hard to justify a new one at the price Ford wants. Besides, there would be too many "bells and whistles" for me to figure out.:laughing:

Cheers,
Mike

/ 2020 Superduty #6  
Maybe the 7.3 is a reaction to the continuing large price difference between gasoline and diesel fuel and the large premium for a diesel engine. It will be interesting to see the HP/torque figures for the 7.3 but it's beginning to take 50K miles per year to justify a diesel.

/ 2020 Superduty #7  
.....just like you want a bigger Kubota model....eh-h-h dodge man:D

My 1999 SuperDuty just keeps on ticking........So it's hard to justify a new one at the price Ford wants. Besides, there would be too many "bells and whistles" for me to figure out.:laughing:

Cheers,
Mike

I can dream, but I'm in tge same boat as Mike... I'll keep my ol' 7.3L diesel powered '99 F250... I'm just gonna stretch it out!

/ 2020 Superduty
Another picturedownload.jpeg

/ 2020 Superduty #9  
Think I would stay with the 6.2 , done everything I’ve asked of it.

/ 2020 Superduty #10  
I have had one 6.2 and four 6.7s. No comparison in my mind. If I get a truck bigger than a half ton it is going to have a diesel. I have a gas half ton and love it. But for a heavier truck pulling trailers a diesel is the way to go in my mind. Will the gasser do it? Yes it will but the diesel does so much better.

The 7.3 is interesting but I will stick to the diesels.