2014 Yanmar Sub-Compacts

/ 2014 Yanmar Sub-Compacts #41  
While I have no service experience with Holmes Rental the Millersburg store and Ken, the manager, seemed very nice and professional. They took a lot of time to make sure my questions were answered and priced out my trade on the spot, sight unseen for a fair price imo. I don't know where you are buying parts or having service performed but if you haven't already checked out the Millersburg store it may be an refreshing option. I hope you find them as friendly and helpful as I did. Of course buyers almost always are treated with loving care, right? Smile.

/ 2014 Yanmar Sub-Compacts #42  
Ken at Holmes Rental has treated me well. He sold me my tractor. He was very helpful and answered all my questions. I have used them for service when I had my Cub Cadet and they are just 10 minutes away.
There have been times when I had to wait for service to be done because they were swamped.
Those times were few and that was a few years ago.
I have done businesswoman Moore's L&G as well. I have purchased a Stihl trimmer and my Box Blade and Brush Hog from them. I have never used them for service at this point but I have never heard anything bad. They do pick up and deliver. They might have a charge for it. When I got my cutter they delivered it for free. However I live just a miles away.
I think if you go with a quick hitch is just have the dealer do it. They can set it up with your machine.

Last edited:
   / 2014 Yanmar Sub-Compacts #43  
Yes I'm just south of canton in dover......can't see your location unless I'm on my laptop.....

/ 2014 Yanmar Sub-Compacts #44  
I'm in Amish country, four miles due north of Big Prairie and two miles due south of Funk. Very rural, love it.