2014 Hay Season

/ 2014 Hay Season
Bottom right corner of that first pic. You missed a spot. :D

Yeah my dad cut,that's pretty good for him lol.
This 20acres has made 145(5x4)rolls this year

/ 2014 Hay Season
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

/ 2014 Hay Season #103  
I'll bet it took some fancy driving to get the tractor & rake over that tree!!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 260
   / 2014 Hay Season
I'll bet it took some fancy driving to get the tractor & rake over that tree!!!!!

Even tougher to bale,may be why breaking belts

I been sending pics from Iphone,I dont know why some are right and others sideways. Took all them same way...

/ 2014 Hay Season #105  
Those are some nice looking round bales.

/ 2014 Hay Season #107  
we finished the 1st cutting monday.ended up with 164 5 by 6 bales.we was all glad those bales wasnt 4 by 6s because it wouldve been close to 350 bales and alot more hauling.now im ready for it to rain 2 inches or more.

/ 2014 Hay Season
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

/ 2014 Hay Season #109  
we finished the 1st cutting monday.ended up with 164 5 by 6 bales.we was all glad those bales wasnt 4 by 6s because it wouldve been close to 350 bales and alot more hauling.now im ready for it to rain 2 inches or more.

How do you come up with it takes over twice as many 4X6 bales to equal your amount of 5X6 bales???????? All other things equal actually there only could be 20% more hay in a 5X6 than a 4X6!

/ 2014 Hay Season
I like the Vermeer Tri-Colored net wrap over the others I have been using. Don't think will have the issue of it wrapping where it shouldn't be,a lot tougher it seems. Does anyone prefer one brand over another I haven't come across yet? Got 15acres laid down get the other 15 laid down today,field should make pretty good. Been debating on going ahead and running Tedder over it but it's an added cost don't know if worth it or not,haven't done it in the past. What's yall's option on it?