2013 Terex PT110 Forestry

/ 2013 Terex PT110 Forestry #51  
You're not the only one. I'm on my third.

Now I am getting paranoid. I have to go look and determine where that is for certain and start monitoring it. What were the symptoms when it blew?

The other forum is good but there are not very many Terex PT 110 owners posting over there from what I have found. We seem to be in the minority.

/ 2013 Terex PT110 Forestry #52  
Now I am getting paranoid. I have to go look and determine where that is for certain and start monitoring it. What were the symptoms when it blew?

The other forum is good but there are not very many Terex PT 110 owners posting over there from what I have found. We seem to be in the minority.

Symptoms -Mine is noticeable if the loader arms are raised overnight and they settle, there is a leak somewhere.Other than that a smell of hydraulic oil or leaking underneath.They changed the design of the hose so i guess they knew they had a problem or changed supplier I will see if i still have a pic of old and new and what I have done to run all rubber hose last week if that helps.

/ 2013 Terex PT110 Forestry #53  
old and new design

Attachments

• IMG_1186.JPG
    IMG_1186.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 339
  • IMG_1185.JPG
    IMG_1185.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 287
  • IMG_1189.JPG
    IMG_1189.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 303
   / 2013 Terex PT110 Forestry #54  
will see if this outlasts the genuine overpriced part

Attachments

• IMG_2718.jpg
    IMG_2718.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 299
  • IMG_2719.jpg
    IMG_2719.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 279
   / 2013 Terex PT110 Forestry #55  
Earlier you posted that you tig'ed a fitting to the block and I was confused.
It appears from the photo that you used the flange from the original piece and tig'ed a fitting to the flange and then mounted that back to the unit.
Is that correct?

Nice job. Are those JIC fittings?

Any issue with heat in the area on the hose. I did some hydraulic tube bending several years ago and then brazing ORFS fittings on the tubes for a project when I was nervous about hoses in a high heat area.