2005 JD 3320 Yanmar 3TNV88-M Engine

/ 2005 JD 3320 Yanmar 3TNV88-M Engine #1  

Ron Kimmell

Tractor
2005 JD 3320
Recently purchased a clean, low hour, underpowered 2005 JD 3320 with a Yanmar 3TNV88-M engine. Wanting to increase fueling a little for more power as most engines have more potential of course when they leave the factory. May someone have some input to offer before I dive into this project as a learning lesson? Thank you in advance...

/ 2005 JD 3320 Yanmar 3TNV88-M Engine #2  
Recently purchased a clean, low hour, underpowered 2005 JD 3320 with a Yanmar 3TNV88-M engine. Wanting to increase fueling a little for more power as most engines have more potential of course when they leave the factory. May someone have some input to offer before I dive into this project as a learning lesson? Thank you in advance...
It's a 32Hp diesel. How can it be under powered for it's class and size? And the PTO is 25Hp.

Is there something not right with the emissions then? With the newer machines after 2001, there isn't much more tweaking to get more power due to the computer and emission junk added to the machine.

If the engine is in limp more or stuck in a DEF or something due to emission, then it need specialized repair. Right2Repair isn't fully embraced at the moment for Deere machines. One huge reason why I bought pre-emission Yanmar vs newer.