100 hour maintenance

/ 100 hour maintenance #11  
Chinese, and some early Japanese, translations are often amusing.

The worst one I remember said to "clean out the cock with a stiff brush". Had to do with the radiator on a Nissan Patrol.

/ 100 hour maintenance #13  
My dealer salesman told that since I’m a do it yourselfer type that I should consider spending the $400 on a factory shop manual.

/ 100 hour maintenance #14  
My dealer salesman told that since I’m a do it yourselfer type that I should consider spending the $400 on a factory shop manual.

Even at that crazy inflated price it would be a time and money saver. If you haven't already bought it, I would look around for a searchable pdf shop manual. I found one for my Kubota for around $20.
I paid like $200 for a shop manual for my previous Kubota, and the Kubota dealer did a poor copy machine job and put it in a dollar store binder.

/ 100 hour maintenance #15  
If you do some digging online, there is probably a pirated digital copy available or on Ebay, sometimes there are pirated paper copies as well, at Far cheaper.

/ 100 hour maintenance #16  
Probably but sometimes it’s worth spending the money for good print.

Yeah I’d like to see one of their shop manuals before I bought one.
I just hate PDF manuals…..I guess I’m old school.

/ 100 hour maintenance #17