100 hour maintenance

/ 100 hour maintenance #1  

BruceS_55

Bronze Member
Tractor
RK25
There are some items on the 100 hour maintenance checklist for my 2515H that I don't understand. Does anyone know what the engine breed pipe is? I'm supposed to check it. Also, what is the steering wheel hose? Is it some kind of power steering fluid hose?

/ 100 hour maintenance #2  
There are some items on the 100 hour maintenance checklist for my 2515H that I don't understand. Does anyone know what the engine breed pipe is? I'm supposed to check it. Also, what is the steering wheel hose? Is it some kind of power steering fluid hose?
I don't know, but you better put on "protection" before you start.

/ 100 hour maintenance #3  
Not sure what it is referencing, but besides the major 50h service chassis lube and general check hoses, nuts and bolts and fluids goes as far as maintenance schedule in user manual should be sufficient.

/ 100 hour maintenance #4  
Does it refer to a crankcase breather tube? Just checking it isn't blocked up?

/ 100 hour maintenance #5  
See parts diagram below
Screenshot_20230823_172501_Drive.jpg

/ 100 hour maintenance #7  
My assumption for steer wheel pipe is just check your power steering hydralic lines.
Screenshot_20230823_173926_Drive.jpg

/ 100 hour maintenance #8  
I wonder if @Asteral could clear up any confusion. He is pretty knowledgeable about the models formerly labeled Branson.

/ 100 hour maintenance
As for the "breed" pipe, it's probably a misprint but I'm not sure what it should be.

/ 100 hour maintenance #10  
It's the crankcase breather. Just make sure the tube/pipe isn't clogged by debris.