You Know You Are Old When

/ You Know You Are Old When #1,831  
Yep. I found a couple in my dad's tools after he passed. Didn't know what they were for.
Lost them.
Needed them.
Bought one.
Used it.
Lost it.
Needed one.
Bought one.
Used it.
Lost it.
Needed one.
Bought one.
Found at least 3 in my garage.
🤣
Don't you hate it when all of your tools of a certain type decide to go on vacation then later, after you've bought yet another, they come back, in a group, all to one place.
My measuring tapes used to do that.

/ You Know You Are Old When #1,833  
For me it seems to be caulking guns.

I use them so infrequently, I must have bought 10-12 of them over the years. Last time we moved, I think I found 3 or 4 of them.

Finally got around to recaulking a shower fixture yesterday and I actually found 2 of them sitting side by side on a shelf in the garage (about right where they were "supposed" to be).

/ You Know You Are Old When #1,834  

I use them so infrequently, I must have bought 10-12 of them over the years. Last time we moved, I think I found 3 or 4 of them.

Finally got around to recaulking a shower fixture yesterday and I actually found 2 of them sitting side by side on a shelf in the garage (about right where they were "supposed" to be).
Amazing ! :D

/ You Know You Are Old When #1,838  

Yep. I have at least 3. 🙃