You Know You Are Old When

/ You Know You Are Old When #2,171  
Have a trading stamp blender and card table…

/ You Know You Are Old When
#2,172  
You know you are old if you remember green stamps. My mom collected them to claim discounts on groceries.

Yep —- then I am old.

I remember pasting those in the books. Hated that job!!

/ You Know You Are Old When #2,174  
Now I know I'm old. I just took this "you're old if you can name 10 of these actors" quizzes. I named all 60 correct.
2024_04_17_20.42.41.jpg
2024_04_17_20.42.27.jpg

/ You Know You Are Old When #2,175  
I'm still using the plates we had as children. My mom sent them to me 25 yrs ago. I use them daily.

You know you are old if you remember green stamps. My mom collected them to claim discounts on groceries.
I'm still using Corelle dishes I bought in the mid 70s, and they still look brand new. Never have broken one either.

/ You Know You Are Old When #2,177  
Gold design around the perimeter? 😂
We had two sets, one with that gold design, the other plain. And yes, mom is still using them after nearly 60 years, and probably hasn't broken but a few in all that time.

/ You Know You Are Old When #2,180  
We have two sets of Corelle dishes, one blue and one brown. The brown set came from my wife's mother and was like 4 sets total. We have never even come close to using them all at once. I like them, they are thin and don't take up much room in the dishwasher. Old fuddy looking, but very functional. We have broken a number of them over the years. The kitchen floor is tile & countertops granite, very unforgiving.