Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,291  
HaHa that's a funny one...
Buyer protection on a debit card is much weaker than on a credit card. Plus, on a debit card, the money comes straight out of your account often leading to overdraft fees and other issues if the card is misused.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,292  
Buyer protection on a debit card is much weaker than on a credit card. Plus, on a debit card, the money comes straight out of your account often leading to overdraft fees and other issues if the card is misused.
I said that because of how he worded it that debit cards are for people with marginal credit. If you follow his replies he has the best of the best...

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,293  
I've been using debit cards since they came out (perfect credit BTW, so certainly not a case of "marginal credit" as some other poster inanely commented); Also have several CC's that get paid off after each purchase.

I've had my debit and CC numbers skimmed / scammed multiple times as I travel a lot and you'd be surprised how easily someone can get your card info at a gas station.

In any event, I've actually had more proactive protection and action from the debit card than the CCs, I'll get fraud alerts very quickly and its the same process from both when they catch it and correct, send a new card, etc.

To your point regarding overdraft fees, it's never happened to me in over 25 years, they automatically refund the fraudulent charges and I've never paid an overdraft fee of any kind.

Perhaps it all boils down to which bank you use & their policies, but my wife and I consistently use our debit cards without fear.

Sure, for big purchases, we use our CCs for the added insurances they provide along with the points / miles that we rack up, but for day-to-day items, I much prefer the convenience of tapping / swiping a debit card than carrying around stacks of cash. If my wallet gets swiped, I touch a button and my cards are frozen, but say goodbye to the cash....

For an online purchase of an implement, CC all day long

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,294  
The inspector wanted Ground Down at the Hospital...

Red signifies tied to emergency generator circuit and the green dot signifies hospital grade…
But those screw heads are not consistent and should both be prefectly vertical

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,295  
Enough with the AC/DC already! You can at least discuss an important subject... disconnect positive or negative battery terminal first? :D

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,296  
I've been using debit cards since they came out (perfect credit BTW, so certainly not a case of "marginal credit" as some other poster inanely commented); Also have several CC's that get paid off after each purchase.

I've had my debit and CC numbers skimmed / scammed multiple times as I travel a lot and you'd be surprised how easily someone can get your card info at a gas station.

In any event, I've actually had more proactive protection and action from the debit card than the CCs, I'll get fraud alerts very quickly and its the same process from both when they catch it and correct, send a new card, etc.

To your point regarding overdraft fees, it's never happened to me in over 25 years, they automatically refund the fraudulent charges and I've never paid an overdraft fee of any kind.

Perhaps it all boils down to which bank you use & their policies, but my wife and I consistently use our debit cards without fear.

Sure, for big purchases, we use our CCs for the added insurances they provide along with the points / miles that we rack up, but for day-to-day items, I much prefer the convenience of tapping / swiping a debit card than carrying around stacks of cash. If my wallet gets swiped, I touch a button and my cards are frozen, but say goodbye to the cash....

For an online purchase of an implement, CC all day long
I don't have perfect credit (it's in the low 800s) so I use a debit card because I want to. As good as cash at local establishments. For online orders, I use PayPal who has a liberal refund policy. It's just easier making direct payments and not having to fuss with later funds transfers to pay credit card bills.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,297  
Enough with the AC/DC already! You can at least discuss an important subject... disconnect positive or negative battery terminal first? :D
Negative first, always. That way no spark if the wrench touches metal.
Now for more important questions, which sock to you put on first? :p

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,298  
The provided photo show the hot lead on the right, the ground on the left. (This is also a 20 amp rated industrial receptacle identified by the T slot on the left) The
Isn't the ground still on the bottom, neutral is the T slot?

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,299  
Negative first, always. That way no spark if the wrench touches metal.
Now for more important questions, which sock to you put on first? :p
People still wear socks?

I do the same as you, for the same reason but have been told it's wrong.
(I also do wear socks ;))

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,300  
People still wear socks?

I do the same as you, for the same reason but have been told it's wrong.
(I also do wear socks ;))
I think whoever said it was wrong was wrong unless they can state a logical reason.
As for socks. all the time except in cheat grass season, but I still wear them when I go to town.