New Tractor Sales Are Declining

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / New Tractor Sales Are Declining #1,911  
It’s amazing how cheap the Chinese labor must be.
I bought some 145lb wheel weights a few years back and they were made in China.

So the wheel weights are so much cheaper that even despite their weight, they can be shipped 6000 miles around the world and still be cheaper made in China than made in the USA.

Makes you wonder how much they pay their labor there??? Do they even pay them? 🤷‍♂️
I’m sure they pay very little for the labor, but some of the Chinese factory videos we have seen posted on this site also show a high degree of automation.

/ New Tractor Sales Are Declining #1,912  
I knew someone who took a job in China during the 2008 downturn in the US. She said the cities were dirty, living condition were poor and you had to watch what you said. Another person I knew was there in January 2020 when they had the big shut down. All could say was they were shutting down the hotels and she had to go to another place. She never came out and said it was due to covid.

About that time, a lot of YT videos got posted claiming to be from inside China about the various efforts to control the spread. They were up for a couple of weeks and then got taken down.

China leads the world in executing offenders and imposes the death penalty for much less offenses than in other countries.

/ New Tractor Sales Are Declining
#1,913  
This video may be a little off topic but I found it very interesting and it does relate to the tractor market by explaining how inventory can effect dealer choice and pricing of brand they carry. I think it's worth a watch.

/ New Tractor Sales Are Declining #1,914  
I’m sure they pay very little for the labor, but some of the Chinese factory videos we have seen posted on this site also show a high degree of automation.
Well that high degree of automation just washes away the immorality of paying people low wages or nothing at all now don’t it? :ROFLMAO:

/ New Tractor Sales Are Declining #1,915  
McConnell's wife actually
Almost as “coincidental” as all those esteemed congressmen & senators who sold their bank stocks in the banks that failed right before they failed.

:poop: 😂 🤡

/ New Tractor Sales Are Declining #1,916  
Yes and calculators used to be over a hundred dollars. Now you can buy them for a few bucks at the dollar store. 😁. I see your point here 😉
I keep waiting for Harbor Freight to give them away as incentive gifts..,.

/ New Tractor Sales Are Declining #1,917  
China leads the world in executing offenders and imposes the death penalty for much less offenses than in other countries.
China also excels in using slave labor to mine the rare earth minerals used in the production of battery packs used in EV's, another reason I'd never buy one.

/ New Tractor Sales Are Declining #1,918  
This video may be a little off topic but I found it very interesting and it does relate to the tractor market by explaining how inventory can effect dealer choice and pricing of brand they carry. I think it's worth a watch.

Tractor Mike is nothing but a YT junkie and a certified turd. If you think for a second that YT creators aren't getting compensated, you live in a glass house or under a rock.

/ New Tractor Sales Are Declining #1,919  
Tractor Mike is nothing but a YT junkie and a certified turd. If you think for a second that YT creators aren't getting compensated, you live in a glass house or under a rock.
When you look up the net worth and monthly add income from Youtube for some of these "influencers" you would be amazed. One of the popular auto mechanic is bringing in 10K monthly in just add payments. Now just think about the payments from the manufactures. Oh look I use Autel diag tool and Snap on torque wrenches.

Status
Not open for further replies.