Pick Up Bed Liners

/ Pick Up Bed Liners #11  
Plastic bedliner and rubber mats will rust away your bed in my experiences with them bad thing for me anyway, I didn't fully realize it til it was to late. First truck I owned with a spray in bed liner is my current one I'll never try or use anything else again. Unsure on brand of spray but it has held up well in 7-8 yrs.

/ Pick Up Bed Liners #12  
Plastic bedliner and rubber mats will rust away your bed in my experiences with them bad thing for me anyway, I didn't fully realize it til it was to late. First truck I owned with a spray in bed liner is my current one I'll never try or use anything else again. Unsure on brand of spray but it has held up well in 7-8 yrs.
I have had plastic, line x, and nothing. All my beds rot out from underneath the cross members never had holes in the bed floor. I don't see a difference with any liners

/ Pick Up Bed Liners #13  
I have had plastic, line x, and nothing. All my beds rot out from underneath the cross members never had holes in the bed floor. I don't see a difference with any liners
Every truck I've owned with a plastic bed liner or a semi fitted rubber mat have had rusty perforated holes in the bed itself. Including the the top of bed rails where the plastic overlaps to try and protect them. Not to mention as previously stated by others a plastic bedliner gets pretty slick with snow and oil buildup. It should be noted I do live in a 4 season heavily salted rust belt.

/ Pick Up Bed Liners #14  
All I can say is my dealer talked me into putting a plastic liner in my new F150 and never ever again will I buy one of those pieces of crap. I'm probably just going to throw that $800 away and get it sprayed.
I almost broke my tailbone on that crap this winter. I have a fuel transfer tank in the bed, so probably some fuel drippings mixed with the snow and ice.....I went to get up into the bed of the truck and before I knew it I was on the ground on my butt.

NEVER AGAIN!!!
Those are good for fleet vehicles but there's no way I'd have one in my personal truck. My Colorado came with a sprayed in, I'm not sure which brand. I have since put in a rubber bed mat to keep things from sliding around. I wouldn't own a pickup which didn't have both spray and mat.

/ Pick Up Bed Liners #15  
All I can say is my dealer talked me into putting a plastic liner in my new F150 and never ever again will I buy one of those pieces of crap. I'm probably just going to throw that $800 away and get it sprayed.
I almost broke my tailbone on that crap this winter. I have a fuel transfer tank in the bed, so probably some fuel drippings mixed with the snow and ice.....I went to get up into the bed of the truck and before I knew it I was on the ground on my butt.

NEVER AGAIN!!!
...and they retain moisture underneath and rust the bed as well.

/ Pick Up Bed Liners #17  
Think I paid 60 bucks for everything. Harbor Freight sells Herculiner btw. That was the liner material, rollers, brushes and latex gloves. Like I said, I'm cheap.

/ Pick Up Bed Liners #18  
I don't know what brand Kubota sprays in their RTV's but my X1100C has dumped NUMEROUS loads of gravel and firewood and it still looks brand new.

/ Pick Up Bed Liners #19  
...and they retain moisture underneath and rust the bed as well.
Luckily mine is aluminum. That is why dealer talked me into plastic, to have a another layer of dent protection. But I'm careful when I load stuff anyway, so it's not really an issue for me.

/ Pick Up Bed Liners #20  
I have a plastic liner in my Ram that came with it used. I've had LineX in work vehicles; and it's pretty good. It does get cut if you have a lot of sharp stuff rattling around back there; but is just that small area, doesn't seem to just peel around the damage. I've done the Herculine once, hated it. Probably user error, but its not nearly as thick as the pro stuff, and did peel around any damaged areas. The plastic liner is terrible for stuff sliding around, But if your ever going to put a pallet or concrete blocks, ect in there, it does protect. I've also had the 4x8 stall mat style, that you cut to length. Mine didn't go around the wheel wells, and gas/oil/dirt gets in underneath. Works great for protecting, and doesn't slide.

Edit: I've started keeping a manhole hook in the truck to reach stuff that always seems to slide to the front...