New MT573

/ New MT573 #21  
That's your penance for the sin that is a big comfortable cab; or that's what I would tell myself, to keep from going crazy. Lol.

LS certainly knows ergonomics.

/ New MT573
If the parking brake is on and you try to put it in gear it will "beep" loud and not recognize the gear. You have to take the brake off, put the shuttle shift back to neutral then put the shuttle shift back into gear to get it to show "F" or "R" on the dash and actually move.
The reverse beeper is really quiet compared to the parking brake.
Another thing mine does that I haven't figured out is that it will beep (loud) if I come up against something that stops the tractor. Example: Tight space to turn around and my rear blade contacts a tree and that spit second of "stopping" movement, and it will beep.
I just had this happen. It appears when you are in "too high" of a gear, and put on a load, the beep sounds off. I had to down shift into lower gears...and or change from M to L.

Or perhaps step on the gas. Either way, it is very annoying. I'd much rather the engine tell me what it wants. I didn't think I was working it too hard at all.

/ New MT573 #23  
I just had this happen. It appears when you are in "too high" of a gear, and put on a load, the beep sounds off. I had to down shift into lower gears...and or change from M to L.

Or perhaps step on the gas. Either way, it is very annoying. I'd much rather the engine tell me what it wants. I didn't think I was working it too hard at all.
Next time I am using it I will test that. It does sound like that could be the case.

/ New MT573 #24  
Look at the beeping noise as an on board instructor teaching you how to USE not ABUSE your tractor.

/ New MT573 #25  
I have had mine for a year now with 180 hours on it. I love my 573. Loaded the rear tires. I just installed my top and tilt from Fit Right. The tractor is over size for the current land but the ground is nasty clay that takes a lot of weight and hp. I have all 7’ attachments. I mainly use this tractor to run a 7’ hd tiller. Only time I hear a beep not from the reverse or parking is if you ride the clutch pedal. I’ve done it a few times while doing delicate fork work.

/ New MT573 #26  
I have been lurking for awhile searching for my first tractor. I wanted the Massey 4707 but it would have take a year to get. So I got the LS MT573 with cab..... very impressed! This is my first tractor so I have no experience, but this thing is a beast!! Very strong and love the grapple!! I use this on my hunting property...moving logs, brush, etc.... and once the snow is finally gone, food plots & trails.

I have several attachments on the way.

Thought I'd post something positive with all the negative posts I have seen. I only have 9.5 hours on it, but love everything about it.

No problems yet...

Good luck with your tractor.….love your user name.

/ New MT573 #28  
I got about 120 hours on my MT 573 and its been great!
After a year and a half I have about 55 hrs.
I bought a mini excavator the end of Oct and put 50hrs on it in 3 weeks.

/ New MT573 #29  
You'll love the tractor. Hope you have a good dealer close by.

/ New MT573
After a year and a half I have about 55 hrs.
I bought a mini excavator the end of Oct and put 50hrs on it in 3 weeks.
I only have about 50 hours on mine but they have all been trouble free. It will be 1 year this March since I took delivery. It's my first tractor, but I can't get over how smooth the engine is. I love playing in this thing when I get the chance.