What's it worth?

/ What's it worth? #11  
I’m not very knowledgeable about Kubota tractors but when you say it didn’t come equipped with a 540 rpm PTO I’m wondering what kind of PTO did it come with ? It looks like a very nice low hours used tractor !

/ What's it worth? #12  
I’m not very knowledgeable about Kubota tractors but when you say it didn’t come equipped with a 540 rpm PTO I’m wondering what kind of PTO did it come with ? It looks like a very nice low hours used tractor !

540E is what this Kubota is lacking. I can't explain the difference, but there is one.

/ What's it worth?
540E is what this Kubota is lacking. I can't explain the difference, but there is one.
Some tractors, like the JD 5085E that I currently own, have a selectable 540/540E PTO. Instead of 540 PTO RPM at 2200-2300 engine RPM, you get 540 PTO RPM at 1700-1800 engine RPM, resulting in better fuel economy and less noise. Because you lose horsepower at the PTO when using 540E mode, not all implements can be operated in that mode, so you would simply switch back to regular 540 mode and run at 2200-2300 RPM. Balers, for example, are good example.

/ What's it worth? #18  
So I had to give the full asking price, but it’s mine. Thanks for everyone’s input. Anyone looking for a 2014 JD 5085e with 2000 hours? :)

Late to the party, but I think you got a fair deal on a nice tractor.
Enjoy!

/ What's it worth? #20  
Congratulations - she's a beauty. Oh-or is it a boy? :love::LOL::cool:

FWIW (forwhatitsworth) I'll me mowing this year with the HST Kubota. One clear advantage of this machine is the engine rpm sets the PTO speed and the go pedal or cruise control sets the ground speed. This consistent mower rpm will make a better cut.