2538 Main Hydraulic Pump failed

/ 2538 Main Hydraulic Pump failed
Thank you for checking arrow, I have had no luck finding one yet.

GOOD NEWS! My Mahindra dealer was able to source 1 out of a factory supplier in India!...Should be here in 2-3 weeks! WHEW!

/ 2538 Main Hydraulic Pump failed #23  
Ok, We did not have one in stock. We have contacted our regional supplier to see what he can do.
If he has one, we can ship it to you sooner if you'd like to go that route.
$1072 plus shipping. I should say that was our latest price as of Apr. 2022 .

/ 2538 Main Hydraulic Pump failed #24  
Regional guy has put the word out to dealers on eastern seaboard to see if anyone has this pump in stock.

Thank you again arrow! Much appreciated...I am gonna stick with my local Dealer, the price is about the same and he is familiar with the India company. If for some reason it doesn't happen.. I'll get back..
It sure will be nice to be back in the saddle again! Projects are backed up!

/ 2538 Main Hydraulic Pump failed #26  
Hello all, new member in the State o' Maine.....my issue with my Mahindra 2538 is the main hydraulic pump [#12625103100] has failed. The Dealer does not stock one and after many searches by them and me it seems nowhere to be found. Any direction or help finding one would be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks, Chris
Have you checked Abbott’s in Waterboro? They’ve always been good to me. I think that model is TYM, so Scott’s recreatio may have something. 😉

/ 2538 Main Hydraulic Pump failed #27  
Thank you again arrow! Much appreciated...I am gonna stick with my local Dealer, the price is about the same and he is familiar with the India company. If for some reason it doesn't happen.. I'll get back..
It sure will be nice to be back in the saddle again! Projects are backed up!
Well CD, admittedly I do not get involved with parts for people on the forum very often. I was not going to stand by and allow a Mahindra owner to possess a 5000 lb paper weight as opposed to a working tractor if I could help it.
Glad you found one.

Have you checked Abbott’s in Waterboro? They’ve always been good to me. I think that model is TYM, so Scott’s recreatio may have something. 😉
Howdy Neighbor.. I'm in Newfield... Abbott's is where I purchased the Tractor and where it has been for a month now while we tried to find the pump!, ...Dave Abbott sourced the pump that's now on its way!!

/ 2538 Main Hydraulic Pump failed #29  
Yes duffer thanks, one issue is it's sitting in the dealers shop, I'd have to sell that idea to him but with no availability of stock ones that may be the only way.
Sell him what idea? It's your pump and your tractor.

Sell him what idea? It's your pump and your tractor.
That was reference the "fabricate a mount for a "Non OEM" pump idea" ..if all else failed." I could not imagine that job.