2019 F350 crew cab lariat question

/ 2019 F350 crew cab lariat question
Can you get a PTO option? For driving a chipper etc? :)
What's the MSRP (Massive Suggested Rip-off Price)?

I really like my 2002, but at 160,000 miles the engine is just barely broken in, although some of the interior plastic is aging.
I have 145k on my 06 but the salt is starting to show its handy work. Thinking of keeping it for the farm truck but that depends on what they offer for it. I love the truck but want something nicer for taking the family on camping trips. Wife is resisting my debate for two trucks.

/ 2019 F350 crew cab lariat question #12  
Hi members. I picked up my '19 F350 in November. Sorry to the OP I did not have rear heaters put in it. If they are anything like the front, they'll be turning them down within a few minutes. I would expect they are the same. As for the PTO. From what I recall and the research I did (there was one exactly like I ordered just with a PTO). There are only a couple of useful options and they are all aftermarket. Hydraulics. For whatever your desire. I had no need. Genset. You can get an aftermarket generator. It mounts under the cab with output station in bed under rails. I saw kits up to 150Kw I think. Sounds like a lot. But with the HP and torque, feasible I suppose. Again, no need for me so I skipped it. Didn't see the wood chipper connection point options...sorry! I suppose the generator makes sense for ranch and homesteaders. If I were in a location w/o power, it sure seems like a nice option if you need power with minimal investment (until you need to take the truck and someone else needs power). I didn't check on prices and I'll guess that they are more than a standalone generator, but where's the fun in that?

/ 2019 F350 crew cab lariat question #13  
Any advantage of the extra heavy duty alternator or the extra extra heavy duty alternator options? Also do you guys have the center console for the front seat or the front bench seat?

I would at least go with the first alternator upgrade. Good for keeping trailers charged and all the extras people put on their trucks. What little extra it takes form horsepower and fuel mileage are well worth it to keep batteries topped off and everything functioning. New vehicles require a lot of electrical load-especially, with more bells and whistles.

/ 2019 F350 crew cab lariat question #14  
I went with the extra heater. If you do that you'll need the extra alternator I think. I recommend it. It will not run you out of your truck at all but if you use remote start, it will begin to defrost immediately. I find that quite nice. Seat wise, I have the buckets with console. I didn't get safe in the console. If you have valuable stuff it's worth a consideration, but with the tech/alarm I didn't need it. I've been in a lot of cars/trucks in my time. I think this is the most comfortable seat I've every used for any extended period of time. Can't speak for the bench type.

Ended up waiting for the 2020's. Just ordered a 2020 F350 king ranch crew cab dually with 6.7 diesel. Main options I selected were fx4, 4.10 rear axle, rapid heat, adaptive cruise, 5th wheel prep, quad beam led headlamps, adaptive steering, tailgate step and heated rear seat. There were other small options but MSRP came to $82,170. X plan price is $77586.

/ 2019 F350 crew cab lariat question #16  
There were other small options but MSRP came to $82,170. X plan price is $77586.

I sure hope there are better incentives when it's time to upgrade my 2012 Ram. Was able to negotiate $12k off sticker. $4600 off an $82k truck does not seem like much.

/ 2019 F350 crew cab lariat question #17  
Friend got his 19 350, long box Diesel a little while ago. Likes it. Traded in his 15 or 16 similar truck. Had to spend a fortune on replacing passenger seat heater. 1500.00 or something like that!

/ 2019 F350 crew cab lariat question #18  
Passenger seat heater in a truck. What has this world come to? :eek:

I sure hope there are better incentives when it's time to upgrade my 2012 Ram. Was able to negotiate $12k off sticker. $4600 off an $82k truck does not seem like much.
Brand new truck, not even on the lots yet. Not much incentives yet.

A/z plan price would save another $3100 but I believe that is for ford employees and their family. I get x plan as wife works for Merrill Lynch which is part of Bank of America and they have corporate agreements for discounts which works off invoice price not msrp.

/ 2019 F350 crew cab lariat question #20  
Brand new truck, not even on the lots yet. Not much incentives yet.

A/z plan price would save another $3100 but I believe that is for ford employees and their family. I get x plan as wife works for Merrill Lynch which is part of Bank of America and they have corporate agreements for discounts which works off invoice price not msrp.

I believe TSCRA members get x plan pricing too. I’ve never been impressed with that discount. But a lot of people go for it.