Would you buy an LS again?

/ Would you buy an LS again? #41  
Congrats on the sale!

I hope you have better luck with you next machine! Godspeed!

/ Would you buy an LS again? #43  
I don't think I would. I've had my J2023H for 3 years now and only had minor issues with it (oil pan leak, muffler cracked, and a cotter pin for the 3 pt hitch vibrated out and caused the pin to back out while I was brush hogging...which in turn bent the pin. I had to cut it in half to get out and then wait 4 weeks for a new one to come in).

It's worked ok for my needs, mostly driveway maintenance and moving around loam/crushed gravel. Of the 90 hours I have on it I'd say 50 were spent on driveway maintenance. 30 were spent as a glorified wheel barrow and the last 10 were a combo of rototilling/brush hogging. Its always been garaged, greased, oil changes etc...so very well maintained.

The more time I spend with it the "cheaper" it feels to me. I realize its not some super high end machine but the "light weight" quality to it is really showing through.

Honestly I have no idea if any of the bigger brands similarly sized tractors are any better, Im sure they're all built to similar quality nowadays...but I'd go with a Deere based simply on the fact that the dealer is 15 minutes away. The LS dealer I bring it to is a 1:20 drive from me.

Overall I think if I had to answer I'd say no, I'd go with a different brand. I have zero intentions of trading it in though...as of now I fully intend to keep this tractor going for many decades if I can.

/ Would you buy an LS again? #44  
I have about 60hrs on my XR4140HC and have had zero issues. It did a regen somewhere around 35-40 hrs and I just kept the RPMs up and kept working. I would purchase it again.

/ Would you buy an LS again?
Let us know what you end up with!

Tested a few. I have a Kubota M7060HDC12 on order. For what I got for the LS plus the tax savings through depreciation, the upgrade will only cost me ~$12K.

/ Would you buy an LS again? #47  
Stay far away from John deere. I have had similar issues but with way worse customer service

/ Would you buy an LS again? #48  
I would not by one again. I'm just over 70 hours on my XR4150 HC and when I needed to have the 50 hour service done I was going to do it myself but then the curl on the loader starting to go really slow half way through the curl/dump so I decided to have my dealer take care of the 50 hour service and fix the curl issue. I didn't have a trailer but they would come pick it up. Took them about 3-4 weeks to finally an opening to come get it then took another 3 weeks to fix the issue, not parts where needed just the linkage or something. So me not buying another is related to the dealer not the tractor issue, all brands have issues just make sure you have a good dealer to take care of it when something comes up.

/ Would you buy an LS again? #49  
I have a 2014 G3038 and have zero issues with it @ 150 hours. Very happy so far and I really like the LS quality.

/ Would you buy an LS again? #50  
I'd buy again certainly... Bigger in terms of HP of course... :)]