Would you buy an LS again?

/ Would you buy an LS again? #51  
I will definitely buy another LS, primarily because of my Dealer RCO Tractors in Austin. In fact we started discussing upgrade from my 3 year old XR4046HC to an XR4155HC yesterday.

/ Would you buy an LS again? #52  
I've got almost 400 hours on my R4047H and would not hesitate to recommend that model to anyone looking at one. It has done everything I've needed it to do and has been trouble-free, with the exception of a broken fuel gauge.

/ Would you buy an LS again? #53  
I will definitely buy another LS, primarily because of my Dealer RCO Tractors in Austin. In fact we started discussing upgrade from my 3 year old XR4046HC to an XR4155HC yesterday.

Made a deal and will be picking up New XR4155HC on Thursday.

/ Would you buy an LS again? #54  
Congrats, rlgustafson!

/ Would you buy an LS again? #55  
I have just 25 hours on my SCUT MT125 TLB, but to this point I would buy again. I have owned 4 SCUT to this point, and LS is right there at the top with design and quality.

/ Would you buy an LS again? #56  
Absolutely. I have a J2023H with the loader and belly mower on it. I've had it for 20 months now and have put right at 100 hours on it. I've been around a lot of Massey Ferguson, John Deere, and Kubota sub-compacts and small frame compacts and this LS is just as good or better than anything else I've had experience with. I use it for mowing more than any other task (probably 90 of the hours that are on it) and the quality of cut is as good or probably better than the John Deere X749 and Grasshopper 721D front mount zero-turns I've used in the past.

I also do a lot of loader work, three point hitch work, and PTO work with the tractor. The loader performance has been excellent, the three point lift capacity is great, and the tractor has been well suited for tiller and chipper-shredder work. I even pulled a rollabar hay rake with it last year.... I've had no issues at all and would definitely put LS at the top of my list for my next new tractor purchase.

Some of the connections, linkages, and adjustments for the mower deck need to be double checked every once in awhile, but I've been over a lot of rough and nasty ground with mine so someone in typical yard mowing situations probably would have no trouble. I added a toolbox bracket and toolbox which is the same one for the XJ2025 and I added a 12v accessory plug to it. The only thing additional that would make it better would be a skid steer quick attach carrier and armrests on the seat.

/ Would you buy an LS again? #57  
I have 74 hours on my LS MT125 now. These are hard hours pulling 4ft tillers, blades, 60 inch mower, and 4 ft cutter. It gets it done. I have had to do small repairs and adjustments just like on any new tractor, but the fit and finish of my LS is very good. I still believe it is a great value at this point and I don't see any reason to think it will change.

/ Would you buy an LS again? #58  
I now have 120 hard hours on mine and it has been trouble free. Some minor 'fixes' done to correct some factory / engineering faults (it was one of the first 100 off the production line of a totally brand new model, so almost expected). I'm already planning on getting another bigger LS when my needs change. Very happy!

/ Would you buy an LS again? #59  
The one at work (a P7040 IIRC) is getting traded in on a Deere at ~4 years old. It has spent the past month in the shop with them shotgunning parts into it (transmission shifting issues, sticks when shifting), the outer ends on the front axle have been replaced 4-5 times and there have been a ton of fit and finish issues. All covered under warranty, but it was purchased to use, not to have sit in the shop all the time.
Apparently it cant handle having a 1820# Horst Snow Wing SB3200W914 plow on the front all winter.

Aaron Z

/ Would you buy an LS again? #60  
I hate to be the negative one on this thread, but after 500 hrs on my 3032, I honestly could not recommend LS over one of the major brands. I have had a good experience with the local dealer, and the regional rep has been helpful, but no one has been able to solve the regen issue that has plagued my tractor as well as a few others on this site. My tractor has spent so much time at the dealer over the past two years that I have not been able to complete the work I had scheduled. Paying an extra 10% for reliability would have been a small price to pay.