Pallets in fields

/ Pallets in fields #2,033  
I'm afraid gravity won't be so wonderful to the mammories in the long run.
So...even the best mammaries don't last for ever?
Yet another fleeting mammary, if you will....All the more reason to enjoy the mammaries while you can as they will become fading soon enough.
Not unlike this thread.......

/ Pallets in fields #2,034  
I mentioned the original question to my neighbor and without a blink he said the pallets mark the locations in the field where the sprinkler irrigation heads are to be placed. Pallets will be used to ensure the heads do not sink in the soil. Sprinkler head locations are always overly wet and the heads with their constant vibration tend to sink unless they are sitting on something like a pallet.

/ Pallets in fields #2,035  
I mentioned the original question to my neighbor and without a blink he said the pallets mark the locations in the field where the sprinkler irrigation heads are to be placed. Pallets will be used to ensure the heads do not sink in the soil. Sprinkler head locations are always overly wet and the heads with their constant vibration tend to sink unless they are sitting on something like a pallet.

Wow! :shocked:

/ Pallets in fields #2,036  
I like the idea of them being there to set up a vortex for time travel, much better!

/ Pallets in fields #2,037  
Well, that's it I guess. :confused3:

/ Pallets in fields #2,039  
NOT SO FAST!
I. Sure, pallets might be a good way to keep irrigation heads from sinking into the groung in oosik's home state of WASHINGTON and maybe even NEW JERSEY where the pallets in question are placed BUT,
A. We only have oosik's neighbor's word for that.
B. The New Jersey soil might be different.
C. Anyone setting up a vortex into time travel or a gateway into another dimension would be sue to set up a good cover story and plant agents in every state to disseminate it.
D. Even if irrigation sprayers are set on top there's no reason someting mysterious can't be hidden underneath.
II. Where's Steve.
III. Oh, the humanity!

/ Pallets in fields #2,040  
NOT SO FAST!
I. Sure, pallets might be a good way to keep irrigation heads from sinking into the groung in oosik's home state of WASHINGTON and maybe even NEW JERSEY where the pallets in question are placed BUT,
A. We only have oosik's neighbor's word for that.
B. The New Jersey soil might be different.
C. Anyone setting up a vortex into time travel or a gateway into another dimension would be sue to set up a good cover story and plant agents in every state to disseminate it.
D. Even if irrigation sprayers are set on top there's no reason someting mysterious can't be hidden underneath.
II. Where's Steve.
III. Oh, the humanity!

Resistance is futile.