User Titles Explained

/ User Titles Explained #61  
Oh, Bull Roar, Horse Squeeze....having 33,000 posts means NOTHING unless you aquired them the honest way....my bank sent me a statement one time that said I had $33,000 in my savings account although I probably had something like $7000 and did I try to convince them that I actually had the 33 grand? No, I knew better. And so should you....:laughing:

lol. A year ago, I had logged into my bank account when I got home from depositing $200.00 in my checking account. Well what do ya know. There was a deposit of 2 million dollars. :drool:

I knew something wasn't right as I hadn't deposited that amount. I don't even have that much money. lol Anyway I look on my receipt and it states I deposited 2 million dollars.

Of course I did the honest and right thing by calling the bank up and letting them know of their mistake. They got it straightened out and had my account balance back to where it should be.

Oh how I wish that 2 million was really mine though. :drool:

Chad

/ User Titles Explained #62  
Oh, Bull Roar, Horse Squeeze....having 33,000 posts means NOTHING unless you aquired them the honest way....my bank sent me a statement one time that said I had $33,000 in my savings account although I probably had something like $7000 and did I try to convince them that I actually had the 33 grand? No, I knew better. And so should you....:laughing:

Well, to tell you the truth, I don't know quite how I acquired them. :D :laughing:

/ User Titles Explained #63  
Well, to tell you the truth, I don't know quite how I acquired them. :D :laughing:

The truth is YOU DIDN"T AQUIRE THEM somebody made a mistake. As I interpret the rules, you cannot possibly aquire something UNLESS it actually exists.

/ User Titles Explained #64  
JDgreen227 said:
The truth is YOU DIDN"T AQUIRE THEM somebody made a mistake. As I interpret the rules, you cannot possibly aquire something UNLESS it actually exists.

It was mistake. We messed with him on purpose!!!

/ User Titles Explained #68  
lol. A year ago, I had logged into my bank account when I got home from depositing $200.00 in my checking account. Well what do ya know. There was a deposit of 2 million dollars. :drool:

I knew something wasn't right as I hadn't deposited that amount. I don't even have that much money. lol Anyway I look on my receipt and it states I deposited 2 million dollars.

Of course I did the honest and right thing by calling the bank up and letting them know of their mistake. They got it straightened out and had my account balance back to where it should be.

Oh how I wish that 2 million was really mine though. :drool:

Chad

You should have atleast kept the receipt.:laughing: