zetor traction

/ zetor traction #1  

Harmel Mainville

Tractor
When using bugget for to long , it looses traction. Once cooled off it back to normal . Can you give me ideals of what is the issue , please & thank you?

/ zetor traction #2  
When you have a full bucket, weight transfers from the large, traction-producing rear wheels/tires forward, reducing traction.

The solution is to mount counterbalance weight on the Three Point Hitch.

Or only fill the bucket 50%.

----- 0 -----​

Bare tractors are designed with a standard weight distribution of 40% front, 60% rear.

Add a Front End Loader and the weight distribution becomes 50% front, 50% rear. (+/-)

Fill the bucket and the weight moves forward, leveraged by low-forward position of a laden bucket.
Could be 60% front, 40% rear. (Tractor wheelbase affects weight distribution.)

Traction is reduced because weight has transferred away from the big rear wheels.
(Hence the need for rear axle ballast.)

Rear wheels may or may not lift from the ground at this moment, but they will certainly be "light" if bucket payload is wet.

Green tree trunk sections and laden pallets on pallet forks are often heavier than wet bucket loads. Laden pallets protrude forward. Weight distribution could be 70% front, 30% rear. Rear wheels will lift.

Suffecient Three Point Hitch counterbalance restores weight distribution to 40% front, 60% rear. (+/-)

Too much rear weight and the tractor front will lift when you move up a slope with the bucket empty.

/ zetor traction #3  
In addition to all the good stuff you got from Jeff you can also add rear weight by filling the rear tires with liquid. The best choice is currently beet juice. This will not counter balance the loader as ballast on rear would do but it will improve traction.

/ zetor traction #4  
When using bugget for to long , it looses traction. Once cooled off it back to normal . Can you give me ideals of what is the issue , please & thank you?

If I'm reading this correctly I come up with a completely different response.

When using bugget (bucket) for too long it looses traction.
Is it loosing traction or driving force, using a bucket for a long time should not affect traction any more then for a short time.
Using the bucket (loader) for a long time to me would mean constantly reversing and using the hydraulics.
this will result in the fluid becoming warmer or even hot.
Hot fluids will result in a loose of hydraulic power in the loader system as well as a reduction of driving force if a hydrostatic transmission.

A plugged cooler could be a factor in this type of situation.

As was mentioned "once cooled off it back to normal"

/ zetor traction #5  
Or as simple as a clutch slipping when it gets hot.