Zetor 6340 clutch problem

/ Zetor 6340 clutch problem #1  

KevZetor6211

Tractor
Zetor 6211
Hi, recently the clutch on my 6340 started to leak, dripping from the pedal inside the cab. Any of you ever have the same problem? Thanks

Attachments

• D02BAC2B-7709-43BE-BB1A-66AC71CCB143.jpeg
    D02BAC2B-7709-43BE-BB1A-66AC71CCB143.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 133
   / Zetor 6340 clutch problem #2  
Hi, recently the clutch on my 6340 started to leak, dripping from the pedal inside the cab. Any of you ever have the same problem? Thanks

Yup, every one of us that has had a Zetor for a period of time has had to replace master cylinders for the clutch and brakes!

Very common. Just replace the master cylinder and bleed it out. Replacing the brake fluid every year really helps the hydraulic components last longer too.

/ Zetor 6340 clutch problem
Hi thanks for that. Is replacing the master cylinder a big job or would I be able to do it myself?

/ Zetor 6340 clutch problem #4  
Hi thanks for that. Is replacing the master cylinder a big job or would I be able to do it myself?

Super easy. You can either unbolt the pedal assembly and pull the whole pedal/master cylinder out and then replace the m/c or you can go in under the hood and unbolt the m/c that way.

Hi, thanks again! One more question, I was looking them up to order and master cylinder clutch/break came up as well and it looks like I need that one, or is there a difference in just clutch master cylinder on its own. The tractor is 2006 Zetor 6340 if that helps

/ Zetor 6340 clutch problem #6  
The brake and clutch master cylinders are all the same. I replaced all three when I had one go bad. Make sure all your bleeders are free too. I did mine through the hood. I took the hood off and the plastic cover off the back of the engine to access them. Lots of room then.

IMG_20180428_064141.jpg

Great, I will go at that when I get the parts.
I’ll let you know how I get on.

Hi, got the master cylinder replaced, took a bit of time & fiddly but got sorted and no more leaky clutch!
thanks for your help

/ Zetor 6340 clutch problem #9  
Hi, got the master cylinder replaced, took a bit of time & fiddly but got sorted and no more leaky clutch!
thanks for your help

That's great! Thanks for the follow up and you're welcome!