Zetor 5211 some questions

/ Zetor 5211 some questions
Thanks for all the replies. I'm actually in Ireland. Some good suppliers here that aren't too expensive thankfully.

Bit of an update, the filter I checked was on the front right side. I've checked tha manuals but I've no idea how to get access to the magnet or hydraulic pump etc. I removed two 10" plates from underneath and drained the oil from them but no sign, or i missed it!

Based on some research I've done I think it may be a tired hydraulic pump that's the issue. The lifting capacity is about 1700kgs but it's struggling lifting 500kg silage bales and can't lift after the 3rd one without a good rest.

/ Zetor 5211 some questions #12  
the plate is directly under the pto output shaft, there u will find the screen and magnet, when u drop the plate all the oil will not drain from the gear box, just a small amount.

there is a troubleshooting section in the service manual, u will need a manual.

Found the plate! The pick up hitch is close to it and I totally missed it. Seems to be no issues with magnet and screen. Rang one of the Zetor dealers here, I described the lift situation and he said the pump is weak and best option would be to change it.

I also noticed with the oil, it seems to be universal lubricant (15w/30) rather than the recommended 80w/90. I don't know much about oil, I usually always put in what's recommended, so I don't know if that makes much difference.

Got the manual! 270 odd pages, working through it. Have everything else sorted now except the 3p lifts.

Remembered aswell the dealer recommended I test the pressure and output of the pump. Any ideas on how to do this?

/ Zetor 5211 some questions #15  
as stated in post 8 there is a section in manual for hyd service and testing, personally i haven't needed to use that section yet.

Thanks for all your help! I'm v appreciative.

I took out the pump and brought it to a dealer, very weak. Ordering a replacement. Dealer thinks the oil was too thick as well, he thinks its might have been universal lubricant rather than something designed for hydraulic systems, he said the pump was likely unable to get it quickly enough and just burnt itself out basically.

/ Zetor 5211 some questions #17  
was metal shavings sent through the system ? the old hyd filter could hold a clue, either way a good flush of the bottom case should be done.

Replaced the hydraulic pump this morning. Disappointed to report it has not helped at all. Tractor still won't lift any weight. At a total loss now

/ Zetor 5211 some questions #19  
Replaced the hydraulic pump this morning. Disappointed to report it has not helped at all. Tractor still won't lift any weight. At a total loss now

Your lift piston probably has no seals left on it. They have an updated piston that uses a Teflon seal instead of the original rubber and iron ring. Here is mine as I removed it from the tractor.. You can see there is no longer any rubber seals on the original piston.

IMG_20180514_091230.jpg

Just want to update this as the issue has been solved.

Ended up being the seals that had worn and oil was leaking out. Got them replaced and all working perfect now.