Zd1211 fuel leak

/ Zd1211 fuel leak #1  

turbo246

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota zd1211
So I have a brand new zd1211. I thought one fuel cap was leaking so dealer gave me new cap. Come to find out it’s leaking at seam between filler neck and tank. Only really notice it when machine is tipped up in service position it really pours out that seam. Anyone else have this ? Looking like it will need a new tank

/ Zd1211 fuel leak #2  
Had same problem with mine. It was leaking at seam right at the top where the cap seals. I got some jb weld and filled in the tiny gap sanded it smooth and all is good now. Cap seals the way it was suppose to.

/ Zd1211 fuel leak
Dealer got me a warranty replacement tank no questions asked. Original is leaking at filler neck seam where it meets tank. Really only leaked bad when mower is tipped up in service position Just some residue on tank when mowing or leaks when it’s filled up to top.

New tank came with all fittings installed in tank and valve on bottom

/ Zd1211 fuel leak #4  
Dealer got me a warranty replacement tank no questions asked. Original is leaking at filler neck seam where it meets tank. Really only leaked bad when mower is tipped up in service position Just some residue on tank when mowing or leaks when it’s filled up to top.

New tank came with all fittings installed in tank and valve on bottom

Mine leaks on both tanks when it’s filled up and sits over nite in the Mississippi heat in my shop. It seeps out at the seam of the tanks and filler necks.