yt235 or sa424 yanmar buying decision, cab or no cab?

/ yt235 or sa424 yanmar buying decision, cab or no cab? #11  
You won't regret the extra for a cab. So many more nice tractor days!

/ yt235 or sa424 yanmar buying decision, cab or no cab? #12  
Well. After hours of research I think I have come to the decision to get the yt235 with cab. My justification is the longterm investment. I will always need a tractor. We have multiple properties to take care of. The tractor should last me decades so why not. I will try to post pics and videos because there is very little info on customer ownership of the yt235. Thanks for the input.

Let us know what the cost is for getting rear remotes and a third function valve on the loader for the YT235 is.

The YT347/359 comes with two rear remotes standard and is pre-wired for a third function, but the YT235 does not.

I also wonder if Yanmar offers extendable link arms on the YT235?

/ yt235 or sa424 yanmar buying decision, cab or no cab? #13  
jay21hat, Welcome to Yanmar YT Series ownership. We look forward to seeing a photo of your Yanmar ready for work on your land.

/ yt235 or sa424 yanmar buying decision, cab or no cab? #14  
Don't know about rear remotes but the 3rd function valve setup on my YT235 costs between $800 - $1000. My dealer thru it in free with my purchase. Hmmmm, a good purchase bargaining point for you... by all means, get the 3rd function setup. Mine is the WRLong 3rd function valve kit. Invaluable for grapple and hyd angle front blade operation, etc. You will be VERY happy with that new YT235. Congratulations. Geo

/ yt235 or sa424 yanmar buying decision, cab or no cab? #15  
Congrats on the purchase, I talked to the dealer I bought mine from last month about the rear remote hydraulic hook up and he said they were coming out with a kit but it wasn't on the market yet. Love my YT235, I am planning on fabricating a top for mine to help keep the sun off my bald head. It's also nice having the front quick disconnect.

/ yt235 or sa424 yanmar buying decision, cab or no cab? #16  
Yea, I'd want a YT235 decked out with rear remotes and a third function on the loader. Keeps your options open for cool implements.

/ yt235 or sa424 yanmar buying decision, cab or no cab?
IMG_0648.JPGIMG_0649.JPGIMG_0652.JPG
New tractor day. Video to find follow as soon as i figure out how to upload

Finally got the video uploaded, sorry for the long video, at times I get a little side tracked, I have never posted a tractor video before.

/ yt235 or sa424 yanmar buying decision, cab or no cab? #19  
Enjoyed the video, that's a beautiful machine. I've been doing the endless hours of research myself, and the 424 is on my shortlist. Best part of the video : your car. I agree who needs a new car when you have a new tractor! :)

Enjoyed the video, that's a beautiful machine. I've been doing the endless hours of research myself, and the 424 is on my shortlist. Best part of the video : your car. I agree who needs a new car when you have a new tractor! :)

thank you, to be honest I miss doing the research now that I have purchased! One thing I wish I would of done is waited and seen what deals I could of had at the local fairs. assuming the dealers go to your local fairs.