Your last generator Maintenance Run

/ Your last generator Maintenance Run #6,294  
Non ethanol fuel here is $0.60 higher than cheapest ethanol fuel. Actually supreme ethanol is higher than non ethanol here.

/ Your last generator Maintenance Run #6,295  
What maintenances do you do on a stored, PTO generator?
check the level and condition of the gearbox oil, lightly lube the pto shaft and scope it in and out.
You may wish to disassemble the housing tins once in awhile and check for insects and other vermin.

/ Your last generator Maintenance Run #6,296  
for the little any of us actually run our gasoline gens, I think whatever the bump in cost for E0 is worth it. It stores so much better.
Thank goodness for clean propane.
No E0 anywhere around me in Eastern PA.
I was so spoiled in NC, 93 octane E0, had 22 engines of various sizes to maintain, and that gasoline was wonderful.

biggest problem now is the snowblower. I suppose thankfully it has had little use lately. But with EFI, it starts right up.

/ Your last generator Maintenance Run #6,297  
Just wish so could get it...

/ Your last generator Maintenance Run #6,298  
I have used Avgas for the last 30 years with excellent results. Fortunately, I have easy access to it.

/ Your last generator Maintenance Run
#6,299  
I have used Avgas for the last 30 years with excellent results. Fortunately, I have easy access to it.
Haven't followed it lately (non-pilot here), but I thought there was talk of LL going away (?).

Rgds, D.

/ Your last generator Maintenance Run
#6,300  
Just wish so could get it...
With you there.....

Kanada..... 2023...... Govt wants to sell me dope, on at least every second street-corner......

..... but if I want Useful Industrial Product <<<<< You need Serious Connections..... and probably will still have to wait....

Rgds, D.