Your last generator Maintenance Run

/ Your last generator Maintenance Run #6,281  
Luckily we can still get ethanol free here. Saves my bacon

/ Your last generator Maintenance Run
#6,282  
Luckily we can still get ethanol free here. Saves my bacon
If I was better/faster with graphics, I'd create a Borg themed....

You will be Ethanolized, Resistance is Futile !

.... pretty much how it feels.....

Rgds, D.

/ Your last generator Maintenance Run #6,283  
If I was better/faster with graphics, I'd create a Borg themed....

You will be Ethanolized, Resistance is Futile !

.... pretty much how it feels.....

Rgds, D.

The good thing is around here there are more and more rec fule pumps popping up.

#6,284  
The good thing is around here there are more and more rec fule pumps popping up.
I do need another pump source... fingers crossed, I can find one.

Tried using efree.org (something like that) earlier this year, found a listing about 30 minutes from home. Confusing signage, bought their 91+ anyway.... followed up with Mobil afterwards..... sounds like they had gone over to the dark-side too.....

Rgds, D.

/ Your last generator Maintenance Run #6,285  
I do need another pump source... fingers crossed, I can find one.

Tried using efree.org (something like that) earlier this year, found a listing about 30 minutes from home. Confusing signage, bought their 91+ anyway.... followed up with Mobil afterwards..... sounds like they had gone over to the dark-side too.....

Rgds, D.

Ugh hopefully more pop up closer to you. I do live in a more rural area, maybe that makes a difference but I have 5 stations all within a few miles of me with 91 Rec Fuel now. Could be because Im also in a big boating area too, boaters dont run regular gas usually.

/ Your last generator Maintenance Run #6,286  
i live surrounded by lakes. boats need non ethanol fuel, so more and more are popping up. i used to have to travel about 24 miles to town to get it, now there are 2 stations within 8 minutes of me that carry it.

/ Your last generator Maintenance Run #6,287  
I started getting my EtOH free fuel from a Coen station close to the PIT airport. Now I am in the Youngstown, OH area and need to find another station. Some Sheetz locations also sell EtOH free gas. I need to check them out.

/ Your last generator Maintenance Run #6,288  
man, if my name was Sheetz, i think i would have changed it long ago. must have been he++ in high school.

#6,289  
Hadn't thought about the boating angle, recently anyway.....

Guess i could get a second job, and save up to buy marina-gas ! :cool: OTOH, probably not worse than VP in cans....

Rgds, D.

/ Your last generator Maintenance Run #6,290  
Hadn't thought about the boating angle, recently anyway.....

Guess i could get a second job, and save up to buy marina-gas ! :cool: OTOH, probably not worse than VP in cans....

Rgds, D.

Ha ha might have to take out a loan! That stuff is crazy expensive.